Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2013 ALMS, WEC & Le Mans

Staff
The 2013 WEC Season will kick-off in Silverstone next Weekend, parallel to F1 Chinese GP - once again the FIA set a calendar mix that is just horrible for the WEC. But what do you expect for the 2013 WEC and ALMS Seasons? Is anyone even following the WEC or ALMS here? Big Grin

I'll start on this: as I'm a big fan of Audi I'll hoping of course that they'll win both Le Mans and the WEC Championships, but as I like new constuctors and
especially the blue of the Toyotas I still hope for a close battle - and in the case of WEC I can't decide which one should be #1 in 2013.
Also I hope that Rebellion and Strakka will give the two top Constructeurs more then once a pain in the arse!
LMP2 will be quite interesting and hopefully even closer then LMP1 this Season and still I hope that Gulf Racing and Lola will do it - just because it's Lola. :mrgreen:
About the GTE and GTE Am Classes I don't know that much, but as you can expect by looking at my username: GO FISICO! Big Grin

To say something about the ALMS, it's great to see them still growing - same here, I'm cheering for Dyson with their Lola and the HPD cars. Would be interesting how things woll go on here!

And finally, I want to see the DeltaWing winning a race! Great car, great company, great idea and with Olivier Pla one of my favourite drivers! Would be amazing to see them on top only once! Smile

To sum it up, I'm looking forward to the 2013 WEC Season, 2013 Le Mans and the remaining races of the ALMS - once again they will show us great racing and close battles, even for 24 hours until the checkered flag.

I'm not so informed about that but I always hope the Ferrari cars win! 8-) If I'm right this year there'll be Kobayashi too! I'll try to follow some race somehow. I followed the ELMS when there were 550 Maranello, 575M Maranello and MC12 with drivers as Cappellari-Gollin, Bertolini, .... after that, as for WTCC races were broadcasted only on pay per view or other and I couldn't see enough. Sad
[Image: homogp_don_t_touch_all.gif]
[Image: Targhe.gif]

Cecco, be jealous, Eurosport is free-to-air in my country. Tongue

It was free but needed parabolic aerial, then was included into the Sky platform. But this is the news for me: from friday in my home there is a Sky decoder (I watched the 2 first F1 GP on streaming, but my mother didn't so decide to pay for it! Big Grin ) so today I've seen:
-l'Etrusca, an historical bicycle uncompetitive race in my country with Franceso Moser with his bike of his victory in the 1970 Parigi-Roubaix;
-MX1 Holland GP race 2 (replica, Cairoli 2nd and GP Winner);
-Superstars from Monza, race 1 and 2;
-the Parigi-Roubaix;
-WTCC finally, race 1 and 2. It's the 1st time I've seen the Marrakesh circuit with very dangerous anticuts! :x ;
-Moto3, Moto2 and I'm going to watch Motogp. :lol:

CECCO#33 Wrote:It was free but needed parabolic aerial, then was included into the Sky platform. But this is the news for me: from friday in my home there is a Sky decoder (I watched the 2 first F1 GP on streaming, but my mother didn't so decide to pay for it! Big Grin ) so today I've seen:
-l'Etrusca, an historical bicycle uncompetitive race in my country with Franceso Moser with his bike of his victory in the 1970 Parigi-Roubaix;
-MX1 Holland GP race 2 (replica, Cairoli 2nd and GP Winner);
-Superstars from Monza, race 1 and 2;
-the Parigi-Roubaix;
-WTCC finally, race 1 and 2. It's the 1st time I've seen the Marrakesh circuit with very dangerous anticuts! :x ;
-Moto3, Moto2 and I'm going to watch Motogp. :lol:
No formula Renault?

I discovered this morning about the WTCC round in Morocco and I didn't know about FR. So I missed it! Sad It since 2008 I don't follow it, at that time I'd almost familiarity with the Michelin FR 2.0, if I'm right 16/53 -13 on the front axle and the S308 on the rear, this last also used for F. BMW. But some times has gone so I can make some mistakes....