Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiplayer revival: Fun League
(01-26-2019, 07:46 AM)hungarian player Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 07:21 AM)Mario90 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 11:49 PM)skandre7 Wrote: Season 2 is upon us Big Grin. Be ready for  26.01.19 Round 1 in Australia. All info in the first post Big Grin

I see no place for me Smile if there is free seat next weeks , I will be ready; just inform me .  good luck and enjoy for everyone

Hi, I asked the others who won't start in Melbourne, and if someone won't, you can join us as reserve driver. After i got replies, I will inform you. Smile

Yes there will be reserve spots as I'm not sure everyone that signed up will race today anyway, so feel free to join is on the server  Wink
(01-26-2019, 07:21 AM)Mario90 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 11:49 PM)skandre7 Wrote: Season 2 is upon us Big Grin. Be ready for  26.01.19 Round 1 in Australia. All info in the first post Big Grin

I see no place for me Smile if there is free seat next weeks , I will be ready; just inform me .  good luck and enjoy for everyone

Hi, if all goes Caio Victor miss the race, so you can start as Ferrari's reserve! But please, don't choose his car, you should select Reserve36. Good luck!
Hi poochi and hungarian player, thanks much for help. See you then.
Guys, be ready for Malaysian GP today. And i would join to Mild Seven Renault F1 Team.
Hello. I am return back for a race. Might drive for Williams at my home GP!
(02-16-2019, 06:00 PM)azschmy Wrote: Hello. I am return back for a race. Might drive for Williams at my home GP!

Tough luck mate, but P9.. It's OK.
Hey all! I know I've been gone for a while (had some things to do) but I would like to race this season. Are there any seats left? If so, let me know!
(02-17-2019, 04:06 PM)ElWarrior Wrote: Hey all! I know I've been gone for a while (had some things to do) but I would like to race this season. Are there any seats left? If so, let me know!

Hi ElWarrior great to see you back  Big Grin There open seats every race cause many drivers form the entry list in the first post miss races. We had 13-14 ppl in first 3 rounds so few reserve cars were always possible. We will kick inactive guys from the list before next race and also theres planned livery/driver names midseason update so you will be able to drive with own livery and nick selectable in the game  Cool Cheers
(02-17-2019, 05:32 PM)skandre7 Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 04:06 PM)ElWarrior Wrote: Hey all! I know I've been gone for a while (had some things to do) but I would like to race this season. Are there any seats left? If so, let me know!

Hi ElWarrior great to see you back  Big Grin There open seats every race cause many drivers form the entry list in the first post miss races. We had 13-14 ppl in first 3 rounds so few reserve cars were always possible. We will kick inactive guys from the list before next race and also theres planned livery/driver names midseason update so you will be able to drive with own livery and nick selectable in the game  Cool Cheers

Great stuff! I'll be sure to join next race. I'll check the entry list to see which car I'm gonna drive.
Better start learning how to put my liveries into F1C lol. See ya soon!
Hi. Can I Join?