Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiplayer revival: Fun League
Few Updates from our league:

14 players started in Bahrain Race, 15 in San Marino. We've had monsoon in Bahrain qualy xD , and 15 wet laps race in San Marino. Here you have video from Imola made by Bande87. Enjoy Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyX4kmdM-Sc
hello
I want to join for this league because i like f1c
I want driving at BAR
hello everyone

if it is possible , can I race with you? I would like to choose Mclaren
Thanks for adding me Smile

Is there anyone to share rh setups with me? I think it is different from f1 ch setups
(09-25-2018, 11:04 AM)Mario90 Wrote: Thanks for adding me Smile  

Is there anyone to share rh setups with me? I think it is different from f1 ch setups

Mario check this setup pack - http://forum.race4sim.com/showthread.php?tid=665, there is plenty of setups for RH in mega packs and in krosh pack ; )
is there any chance of changing the time of the start of the races? i really want to join but its impossible for me to login at 1pm in my country on sat... it would be cool if maybe you use the schedules of the real races, maybe 1 hour after/before the race, its just a suggestion, let me know if maybe in the future you change the times and i see if it fits with mine. thanks for reading Smile
(10-11-2018, 03:42 AM)joanse5 Wrote: is there any chance of changing the time of the start of the races? i really want to join but its impossible for me to login at 1pm in my country on sat... it would be cool if maybe you use the schedules of the real races, maybe 1 hour after/before the race, its just a suggestion, let me know if maybe in the future you change the times and i see if it fits with mine. thanks for reading Smile

Hi there joanse5, we will finish this season (2 races left) with current rules and schedule, but most probably we will change the day and time of races for the next season, all updates will be available here and on messenger group chat Smile
I'm the other Williams driver
i like to enter to the Williams.  Smile
Skandre7
i like to enter to the ferrari