Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI in multiplayer... possible? - Message to Pietrekk
Somewhere, in the .exe file, there is a code that resets to zero the number of AI opponents in multiplayer.

The objective is to stop this reset. Freezing the hex value(s) could be the best bet. For have a look at it, search for FCEUX hex editor freeze.

If that is done -in the .exe file -, and the number of AI opponents is set to a number from 1 to 19 (another way to freeze), multiplayer races with AI could be a reality.
I was thinking about that too, since when you join multiplayer with -trace=1000 you could see in log that there is an "AI" entry about that. Maybe try changing value with Cheat Engine?
(08-15-2018, 02:45 PM)pietrekk Wrote: I was thinking about that too, since when you join multiplayer with -trace=1000 you could see in log that there is an "AI" entry about that. Maybe try changing value with Cheat Engine?

I have found the way of enabling AI in multiplayer thanks to Adi... but even with freezing hexadecimal values, the game blocks or crashes. So, I confirm that there is no way to play multiplayer with AI.

Sorry, guys.