Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone contact to RH's guys Team?
Hello, I need to gain permissions to convert rh2004 to rFactor 2, but I need permissions. Does anyone have contact?
If you would've been longer in the modding scene you would know that RH NEVER EVER gives permission to convert their mods to other race sims. Even using their stuff as a base for 'new' work for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is not allowed, they simply never give permission. Just convert the mod if you want to anyway, leeching simply isn't avoidable anymore and I actually doubt if RH would still care. I think, to be honest, they quit the modding scene a while ago.
Yuup just what I did now, so dont care and make mod because i make now for rFactor 2.
(08-10-2018, 10:20 PM)pietrekk Wrote: Yuup just what I did now, so dont care and make mod because i make now for rFactor 2.

To be honest, out of pure respect for them I would not have done that. Because, you know, there are enough GP4 cars of the 2004 F1 season availalbe and those authors actually give permissions quite easily, so does CTDP... You could've used CTDP's 2004 mod for your rFactor 2 conversion.... These cars do have higher quality as well. Anyway, it's your choice, I'm just giving my opinion.