Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Released] F1 2017 Codemasters Mod By Patrick34 *DELETED*
Exclamation 
Hello everyone!! I don't know if I should do a post like this, because I'm anyone... just a humble player, but I wanted to share in this forum something that yesterday made me very happy.

Patrick34 has released his Codemasters conversion of F1 2017, for rFactor. It's by far the best F1 2017 mod I've seen until now. It comes with all liveries and aerodynamic changes race by race of the entire 2017 season.

Here is the link to the trailer (and download link) that he has uploaded:

LINK/VIDEO DELETED

Inside his video, you can find a Mega link of this fantastic mod.
Inside the Readme file, you can find credited all people who worked in the mod. Thank you so much Patrick34 and to everyone else!!

Pd: How awesome would be to see that high quality cars also in F1 Challenge... heheh that's a shame I can't do it..

Best wishes and have a nice day!!
I remember when I asked to Codemasters long ago in order to use their music for personal use in my private mods.

They not only denied me that, but also denied me to convert and publish any content of them to any sim-racing platform.

That mod is absolutely illegal ─open to serious copyright warnings─, and F1C must have the least possible content of them in the community wants to avoid problems. To make things worse, this forum suffered some economical problems just some months ago, until some users donated to Race4Sim.

I'm sorry to be so harsh, Sudden.

[Image: 31301448_1881125805512149_32339791068025...e=5B6C1561]

Please, understand. I haven't warned you, because you have been genuine. You just want to enjoy F1C, like everyone here.

Thank you for your post. If you want those cars in F1 Challenge '99-'02, I think you can search for a tutorial somewhere to convert those cars from rFactor for F1C, to your personal use.

Kind regards, mate.

Cristian
(04-25-2018, 11:15 AM)Cristian Luis Wrote: I remember when I asked to Codemasters long ago in order to use their music for personal use in my private mods.

They not only denied me that, but also denied me to convert and publish any content of them to any sim-racing platform.

That mod is absolutely illegal ─open to serious copyright warnings─, and F1C must have the least possible content of them in the community wants to avoid problems. To make things worse, this forum suffered some economical problems just some months ago, until some users donated to Race4Sim.

Please, understand. I haven't warned you, because you have been genuine. You just want to enjoy F1C, like everyone here.

Thank you for your post. If you want those cars in F1 Challenge '99-'02, I think you can search for a tutorial somewhere to convert those cars from rFactor for F1C, to your personal use.

Kind regards, mate.

Cristian

Ohhhh I had no idea about that :/ it's a shame, but it's how it is, and as you said... the community has to avoid problems. It's logical (and I'm totally agree with that), 100% understandable Smile .   It's exactly that, I really enjoy playing F1c as everyone here (I enjoy more F1c, over Rfactor, just a personal opinion heheh), it's a very good community and I hope that it will continue like this Smile

Don't worry, and thank you very much for your answer, Cristian Luis!!
Thanks for the explanation, and have a nice day!! Kind regards ^^
(04-25-2018, 11:34 AM)Sudden Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:15 AM)Cristian Luis Wrote: I remember when I asked to Codemasters long ago in order to use their music for personal use in my private mods.

Kind regards, mate.

Cristian

Ohhhh I had no idea about that :/ it's a shame, but it's how it is, and as you said... the community has to avoid problems. It's logical (and I'm totally agree with that), 100% understandable Smile .   It's exactly that, I really enjoy playing F1c as everyone here (I enjoy more F1c, over Rfactor, just a personal opinion heheh), it's a very good community and I hope that it will continue like this Smile

Don't worry, and thank you very much for your answer, Cristian Luis!!
Thanks for the explanation, and have a nice day!! Kind regards ^^

Hey, if you post the Link, it’s okay now. I talked with Cristian.