Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random grid?
Is there a way to make a random grid at the start of a race? For example seeing the Ferraris at the back and the Minardis at the front row. rFactor is known for doing this when you skip qualifying
I dont remember,but if you search a forum it was a thread about making a grid. Seriously I dont think that F1C supports that feature...
You can do this easily by removing all the driver .rcd files in the SeasonData/Drivers folder. I would recommend to rather move that folder to somewhere else instead of permanently deleting those files though.
(02-20-2018, 12:46 PM)schumacher180 Wrote: You can do this easily by removing all the driver .rcd files in the SeasonData/Drivers folder. I would recommend to rather move that folder to somewhere else instead of permanently deleting those files though.

its a shame that if i do this then every driver will drive exactly the same Confused but its worth a try
Basically this only works when you run in championship mode. Simply qualify without the .rcd files in the 'Drivers' folder. After you've qualified and clicked to the next session which is the warm-up, close the game, place the .rcd files you want to use back in the 'Drivers' folder and run the game again. Then you have a random grid but realistic race performances for every driver in every race you want.