Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game detect Intel HD Graphics instead of Nvidia graphic card
Maybe someone knows, how to solve a problem, when 3DConfig detect Intel HD Graphics instead of Nvidia graphic card. 
And yes, it's a notebook with two cards and Optymus technology from Nvidia.
I've done everything in the Nvidia control pannel but no change and it's aweful to play.
Can anybody help?
Did you try these steps?

http://f1cbr.blogspot.in/2013/09/tutoria...7-sem.html

[ google translate]

Anyway Intel HD graphics is more than enough.
(10-15-2017, 06:24 AM)Benz Wrote: Did you try these steps?

http://f1cbr.blogspot.in/2013/09/tutoria...7-sem.html

[ google translate]

Anyway Intel HD graphics is more than enough.

It's not even close enough... And yes, this steps are basic if you want to run F1C on Win7+.
Actually I'm running the game on Intel G41 integrated graphics card on full settings.. (Core 2 Duo,4GB RAM)

Did you try the alternate 3DConfig file available in some pages...
[Honestly I don't know much about this game or your problem at the moment, I'm just suggesting random things]

I played this game like 10 years ago and now I'm back trying to figure out things from scratch.

I suppose when you are prompted to "Select Video driver" in the 3Dconfig you could select only the Intel HD driver right?
(10-17-2017, 05:07 PM)Benz Wrote: Actually I'm running the game on Intel G41 integrated graphics card on full settings.. (Core 2 Duo,4GB RAM)

Did you try the alternate 3DConfig file available in some pages...
[Honestly I don't know much about this game or your problem at the moment, I'm just suggesting random things]

I played this game like 10 years ago and now I'm back trying to figure out things from scratch.

I suppose when you are prompted to "Select Video driver" in the 3Dconfig you could select only the Intel HD driver right?

Yeah. I'm trying to run TR2008 and it's like a slideshow. Like some other mods (RH, ...).
I've searched in Google about such problem (people do face it with Skyrim or HL2), but there isn't good enough solution for a such old game...
Does your game run fine without mods?
Did you try mods other than TR2008?
Did you try lowering the graphic details?

I never had a dedicated graphics card so I'm not sure about the following things...

Do you have all the drivers updated,,,DirectX versions..
What driver do you have for your Intel HD graphics card? I mean the Royal BNA driver enhance the performance of dedicated graphics for most systems(from my experience)

There are these lines in the config.ini

CPURATING=4
SYSTEMRAM=1024
VIDEORAM=1740
OBJDETAIL=3
TEXDETAIL=3
VIDEOGUID=D7B78E66-6D72-11CF-03E8-19F6A3C2C535
VIDEODRIVER=0
VIDEOMODE=48
VIDEOREFRESH=0
WINDOWEDMODE=0
RUNBENCHMARKS=1
FSAA=8
VSYNC=1

Play around with them....I don't know whether it works...
But I mean ..change 0's to 1's 1's to 0's.....
Like put VIDEODRIVER=1... Maybe something will work..
Try going to Windows Device Manager and disable the Intel HD chip entirely. Maybe that will work.

Unless you need it for other programs, of course...
Hi friends.
Do not you know how to launch f1 challenge under dedicated graphics? Ati radeon win 10.