Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F1c 1986 Season
I'm not good at painting but I can help you with AIW lines and AI setups calibration, after finishing my AI improvement pack for 88' DMarquez mod Big Grin
it sounds good. it is not now but the time when your help is needed for this projects will certainly come Wink
Ferrari W.I.P.
I Just finished most of UV mapping &  painting. I hope you guys like this.
[Image: F186-4.jpg]
[Image: F186-2.jpg]
[Image: F186-3.jpg]
Cherry... I take my hat off. To say that this is a piece of art, is to say very few. It's sooo beautiful!! See this car in F1c will be (and let me the expression), orgasmic.
In other post I said that I didn't know what Ferrari I liked more, if your Ferrari or the Ferrari of the other RF2 project. Now I can say that I like so much more your Ferrari, by far. Beautiful, accurated, realistic... very very well done master! If your McLaren looks similar than this... I will fall off my chair.

Thank you very much Cherry!! Big Grin
Ps: I don't know if it will be a good feedback or not, but if you put the DMarques wheels to your models, would be even better, with the same wheels of the other 80's mods. But anyways, for me it's perfect as it is in these pics... congratulations once again!!
yeah I totally agree!!!! wonderful car!!! thank you so much Wink
(07-22-2018, 03:22 PM)cherry Wrote: Ferrari W.I.P.
I Just finished most of UV mapping &  painting. I hope you guys like this

Awesome work Cherry! this is truly a masterpiece mate.

Cheers
By the way... it's a little off topic, but I prefer to comment it here, in order to avoid to open a new topic. In GP4 forum, Pedro Ripping Corpse has said recently that he has finished his 1987 mod (but not released, same as 86). It's always an interesting thing to know :p

Back to the topic (and my favourite one, by far), waiting glad for good news about 86!! Big Grin Can't stop watching Cherry's pics of his Ferrari F1/86, congratulations once more! Best wishes to you all, and have a nice August!
(08-01-2018, 07:10 PM)Sudden Wrote: By the way... it's a little off topic, but I prefer to comment it here, in order to avoid to open a new topic. In GP4 forum, Pedro Ripping Corpse has said recently that he has finished his 1987 mod (but not released, same as 86). It's always an interesting thing to know :p

Back to the topic (and my favourite one, by far), waiting glad for good news about 86!! Big Grin Can't stop watching Cherry's pics of his Ferrari F1/86, congratulations once more! Best wishes to you all, and have a nice August!

Hi Sudden, 
 one question: What is the GP4 forum of the Pedro Ripping Corpse?  Smile
Thanks
(08-01-2018, 09:06 PM)cecelo Wrote: Hi Sudden, 
 one question: What is the GP4 forum of the Pedro Ripping Corpse?  Smile
Thanks
I don't know if I violate any rule if I post a link of other forum here... I love this forum and... just in case, I reply you in private message. Just to avoid any risk heheheh.

Ps: I finish my off-topic here, I wouldn't like to be annoying with other topics, inside 1986 topic. I apologize!! Have a nice day everyone!
Hi all.
Ferrari is almost complete. The rest is a tail lamp and LED.
because The car is much high poly  when complete  I will need to reduce poly.
break disc and caliper will be needed to re-make low poly.

if you know about LED material Please tell me it. I forget below Led function.
LEDSL[2+] => speed limit?
LEDLF[2+] => low fuel?
LEDPSY[2+] => ???

It is not so different from the image I posted before, but I will show you progress.
[Image: F186-0.jpg]
[Image: F186-5.jpg]

Mclaren W.I.P. about 95% finished
[Image: mp42c_0.jpg]
[Image: mp42c_1.jpg][Image: mp42c_2.jpg]