Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F1c 1986 Season
Hi everyone.
I have been busy with real life for three months and the  progress is now stopping.

below is now ferrari w.i.p
[Image: tif_F7_FD.jpg]

I don't know when I can restart my project...
sad news, but RL has to take priority...

Take care, hope everything will be fine!
(04-16-2018, 08:44 AM)cherry Wrote: Hi everyone.
I have been busy with real life for three months and the  progress is now stopping.

below is now ferrari w.i.p
[Image: tif_F7_FD.jpg]

I don't know when I can restart my project...

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I just found other 1986 works.

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?t...986.58542/

I think he will finish the 1986 car set earlier than me.
of course I continue to do my 1986 projects but I can't forecast when my projects will be complete.
(04-19-2018, 09:26 AM)cherry Wrote: I just found other 1986 works.

of course I continue to do my 1986 projects but I can't forecast when my projects will be complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...4ssT5z-nlg
the mirror looks very poor. I think your cars looks better. Quality needs his time.
(04-19-2018, 09:26 AM)cherry Wrote: I just found other 1986 works.

Thank you very much Cherry! Don't worry, real life is always the most important thing. Thank you very much for everything, and thank you for that post, I didn't knew about it's existence.

These 1986 cars are awesome in my opinion, I love the screenshots of that Brabham, Ferrari and Benetton, but on the other hand I have to say that your McLaren looks better. (as haunetal1990 said, quality needs his time).

It's always good to know that there are people doing also fantastic job. Thank you once more, and best wishes![Image: biggrin.png]
Hi all.
Recently I was able to afford a little time, so I work a little at a time every day.
below are the progress.
[Image: F186-1.jpg][Image: F186-2.jpg]

and I have a good news for this 1986 project but still now I can't talk about it. I will talk to you guys when the time comes.
Hi cherry, great news that you keep it alive Big Grin and this Ferrari looks amazing. Best wishes for finishing the mod !
Cheers Big Grin
(07-11-2018, 02:15 PM)cherry Wrote: Hi all.
Recently I was able to afford a little time, so I work a little at a time every day.
below are the progress.
[Image: F186-1.jpg][Image: F186-2.jpg]

and I have a good news for this 1986 project but still now I can't talk about it. I will talk to you guys when the time comes.
I'm glad to read these good news, Cherry!! Thank you very much for everything. About the Ferrari, great work again, it's very beautiful and accurated!! Big Grin I feel curiosity about these good news, I will wait patiently until you can talk about it.

By the way, I've been following the progress of the other 1986 works for RF2 that you shared to us some time ago, to make the waiting easier. Leaving McLaren and Ferrari apart (great works, but I think your models looks even better, specially the McLaren), they already made (but not all released) the 1986 Brabham, Benetton, Williams, Lotus, Ligier and Tyrrell, and are very accurated and beautiful too. I don't want to talk about an hypothetical future conversion (or not) of these models, I wouldn't like to look rude, but... dream is free! :Big Grin (teams still left by this paralel project: Minardi, Osella, Lola, Arrows, Zakspeed, and maybe AGS only raced in Italy and Portugal).

It's just a little feedback. In any case I will be happy to see good news, whatever they are.  Thank you very much, and have a nice summer!! Big Grin
skandre7, Sudden thank you for the comment.
as I said befor, I will release the cars when 3-4 cars are finished.
ofcouse I will make all 1986 cars but waiting for completion of all cars, I do not know when it can be released.
btw Although it is not necessary right now is anyone good at texture painting ? I want the car texture more realistic.