Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F1c 1986 Season
The mods 86 and 87 that I have are: 1986 AV by Arnaldo Vicente and the 1987 DRR by Daniel Ribeiro. The 1987 DRR mod is very well done. Smile  Smile Smile
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that 1986 mod by "Arnaldo", it's not by Arnaldo. The real author of the mod is Schumacher180, and Arnaldo has put his name without any permission. The correct sentence would be "F1 1986 by Schumacher180", and 1987 DDR V.2.0 is a good mod in my opinion.

Sexy carset, similar than David Marques cars (if DavidMarques mods are 10/10, for example, this 1987 would be 8,5/10 in my opinion... I like it), but the 1986 available to this date is far to reach the quality of all these mods mentioned (always from the respect, the author dedicated a lot of efforts in it), and would be really a great gift to all of us.

To this date, I have read that Pedro Ripping Corpse was about to release his 1986 mod for GP4 and David Marques Team was about to convert it to F1C (with his previous permission) and join 1986 to his incredible collection, but Pedro's release for GP4 seems to not come, and there are no news about that, as far as I know...

Thank you all, and have a nice year 2018!! ^^
Sad 
Hi Sudden, I do not know if Arnold's mod 86 was made by him or as you are called by Schumacher180.   Huh Sad
In my opinion, this is not very good but I have installed it here.  Sad  I'm trying to improve his physics. I think she was very poorly made.

Happy 2018 for you too.

DDR already has the latest version at v3
hi all. happy new year and long time no see.
sorry for late informing and i decide to continue my 1986 projects after all.
now i don't still finished Mclaren because i get a bit tired of it but i started Ferrari as second car.

Mclaren w.i.p
[Image: dash.jpg]
[Image: tif4_C38.jpg]

Ferrari w.i.p
[Image: tif_FE89.jpg]

because i am busy with real life lately, the progress is slower than before.
but if possible, i want to complete Mclaren and Ferrari till end of march.
Thank you very much! I think pedro will never release it so thank you so much to continue the job!
(01-06-2018, 12:27 AM)Sudden Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that 1986 mod by "Arnaldo", it's not by Arnaldo. The real author of the mod is Schumacher180, and Arnaldo has put his name without any permission. The correct sentence would be "F1 1986 by Schumacher180", and 1987 DDR V.2.0 is a good mod in my opinion.

Sexy carset, similar than David Marques cars (if DavidMarques mods are 10/10, for example, this 1987 would be 8,5/10 in my opinion... I like it), but the 1986 available to this date is far to reach the quality of all these mods mentioned (always from the respect, the author dedicated a lot of efforts in it), and would be really a great gift to all of us.

To this date, I have read that Pedro Ripping Corpse was about to release his 1986 mod for GP4 and David Marques Team was about to convert it to F1C (with his previous permission) and join 1986 to his incredible collection, but Pedro's release for GP4 seems to not come, and there are no news about that, as far as I know...

Thank you all, and have a nice year 2018!! ^^

Yes, the F1 1986 mod by Arnaldo is actually the mod I made in 2010. I think Arnaldo just put everything in one pack (I released some non tobacco liveries and some missing teams separately) but after all it's my mod. Back in 2010 the mod was considered a one with good quality, the one I have right now on my HD and I'm sorry for not having time to find that HD right now, definitely blows the old mod away. The cars aren't high poly but they're looking pretty good with good textures, working cockpit dashes and everything. I'll have some free time from June till September so I might have some time to look up the HD and release the F1 1986-1987 mod.

When I look at cherry's work I do have to say that my mod should be compared to RH's mods while cherry's work looks more like a CTDP mod. Keep up the good work man!
Hi, 
In Arnold's mod 86 (which was made by schumacher180) I modified the physics of the cars a bit. There are some errors in the cars (Brabham and Arrows) regarding the position of the pilots in the cockpit. hahahahahahahaha The riders look like little "kids" in cars. hahahahahahahaha        
how convert rfactor circuits for f1 challenge 99-02? i have builded circuits on btb, some person know? please... please.
(02-05-2018, 05:28 PM)F1 Racing BR Wrote: how convert rfactor circuits for f1 challenge 99-02? i have builded circuits on btb, some person know? please... please.

http://forum.race4sim.com/showthread.php...ox#pid3338

In the link above, you can find the Developer Toolbox V4 by Cristian Luis.
Blog: https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

F1 Challenge '99-'02 developer toolbox V4 (including lots of tutorials):
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!F48BBJqJ!vIoyuP9Hw5MTR...zZk1zqErkI
MEDIAFIRE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4vn7japwj0...sion_4.rar

Here you can find a pdf document, which is a tutorial of converting rFactor tracks to F1 Challenge. I hope you find what you are looking for. [Image: wink.png]
Hello everyone!! I hope everything is going well! Smile
It's been a long time since the last post. Just for curiosity, is there any news related to this topic, or related to Cherry or some work?
Thank you for everything!! Big Grin