Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion
Btw I liked each Prost and Senna, Hakkinen and Coulthard, Button and Hamilton, Button and Perez destroyed their McLaren! :lol:
For me I will be happy if 1 driver as Alonso and Hamilton, and 1 as Perez will be in each one of these teams: McLaren, Red Bull, Mercedes. And to show how I'm a sportsman I like to say I'll be happy if Ferrari, Sauber and Toro Rosso will fight for the titles! Big Grin
[Image: homogp_don_t_touch_all.gif]
[Image: Targhe.gif]
It must suck to be a Ferrari fan. Because you're pretty much forced to cheer on Alonso. Tongue
By the way, IMO, the most bitter rivalry still belongs to one Ferrari line-up.
Staff
something I wanted to ask: anyone out here found the Astana/TAK logo on the Williams these days? or the Varlion logo on the Force India?
Another time I had success to find a sponsor or a number! 8-)
Look near 600:
[Image: BJ0CneYCYAE3v8q.jpg:large]

About Varlion I've found it for now :lol: :
[Image: regalia-varlion.jpg]
It's Facundo Regalia, who I met 5 years ago in Hungary before the F. BMW race.

I'm sorry I can't see on it Big Grin :
[Image: 1372180822882101.jpg]

For now I know that:
[Image: Force-India-728x273.jpg]

And this is the 156th post, I love the 156:
[Image: alfa-romeo-156.jpg]
Staff
haha thanks a lot Big Grin because I saw that Varlion will sponsor Force India (or was it Sauber? I'm confused now) because of Facu Big Grin

btw, great to see another 156 lover! a friend of mine drive a 2.0 16V and damn, I'm seriously in love with it!
fisicoF1 Wrote:haha thanks a lot Big Grin because I saw that Varlion will sponsor Force India (or was it Sauber? I'm confused now) because of Facu Big Grin

btw, great to see another 156 lover! a friend of mine drive a 2.0 16V and damn, I'm seriously in love with it!
2.0 Twin Spark 16V! Great! 8-) Big Grin
I wonder who the dude was who waved the "Čapljina" Croatian flag. :lol: Also saw someone waving the flag of the Duchy of Milan:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:F...(1450).svg
My mother offended those Croatian guys! :lol: I've seen also many flags of "Padania":
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSStGt0me7hqTE9VhPTK7...sViDKQI2-Q]
[Image: 2x56.jpg]