Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David M's Tracks Corner
(09-05-2018, 06:13 AM)cecelo Wrote: Hi DMarques, 
 The circuit of Jarama6790 (Spain) has this error. I do not know if anyone has already corrected that mistake.
Thanks

I see, unfortunately, this is not one of my tracks, so I cannot support it. Maybe someone else in the community has a fix for this?

Baku package has been updated, new link on first post. Major performance enhancements have been made to the circuit. It's still very heavy, but I have managed to cut out over 70MB of vertices, mainly on the track limits and walls. I see a major improvement on my PC, but like I said, still a very heavy circuit. Also added Konstantin's AIW fix to the package.
I have a Baku circuit for rFactor with only 150.000 polygons. David, do you want it?

I think this version is really good, albeit not as incredible and detailed as the WCP version.

The version I have... to me is ok, but it could be better if some buildings are added/replaced; the possibility to create a FPS friendly version will be there. I believe that something EXCELLENT could be created. This Baku offers the perfect basis to improve on.

Circuit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pG-AinMX1Y

Regards,
Cristian
(09-06-2018, 12:35 AM)Cristian Luis Wrote: I have a Baku circuit for rFactor with only 150.000 polygons. David, do you want it?
It's okay, but in my opinion, not accurate at all and too basic looking. I prefer working on reducing the WCP version.

Thanks for the offer though
(09-05-2018, 08:33 PM)dmarques Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 06:13 AM)cecelo Wrote: Hi DMarques, 
 The circuit of Jarama6790 (Spain) has this error. I do not know if anyone has already corrected that mistake.
Thanks

I see, unfortunately, this is not one of my tracks, so I cannot support it. Maybe someone else in the community has a fix for this?

Baku package has been updated, new link on first post. Major performance enhancements have been made to the circuit. It's still very heavy, but I have managed to cut out over 70MB of vertices, mainly on the track limits and walls. I see a major improvement on my PC, but like I said, still a very heavy circuit. Also added Konstantin's AIW fix to the package.

(09-10-2018, 05:02 PM)dmarques Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:35 AM)Cristian Luis Wrote: I have a Baku circuit for rFactor with only 150.000 polygons. David, do you want it?
It's okay, but in my opinion, not accurate at all and too basic looking. I prefer working on reducing the WCP version.

Thanks for the offer though

Nevermind, David. Recently I knew that WCP is working on a 800.000 Baku circuit. And is about to be released. Hope it comes soon...