Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Beach 1982-1983
Hi everybody!! I wondered if somebody is interested by doing Long Beach 1982 and 1983 version? I love these two tracks !!!! Wink
There is the good 1983 mod done by David Marques and recently the 1982 race by race mod so it can be so good to have these two tracks which are like the Monaco of the USA Wink

Thank you in advance for the work Smile

Regards,
I'd swear I've seen someone saying that he was working on it in Facebook, but now I can't find which group was.
Yes it's true i've send a message on wookey's forum but the modder has posted some screen last year and there are no News since early 2015. I've posted a message to Jalnervion (the creator) on wookey's forum but he didn't answer me... si maybe it's because it's dead Sad
titi01170 Wrote:Yes it's true i've send a message on wookey's forum but the modder has posted some screen last year and there are no News since early 2015. I've posted a message to Jalnervion (the creator) on wookey's forum but he didn't answer me... si maybe it's because it's dead Sad

Jalnervion answered me. He write me only that he hasn't the link not yet.
Ok thank youSmile
Hope to have it in the future Smile
I finally managed to install rF conversions of 1982 and 1983 Long Beach tracks from Valpaso's all seasons mod into my F1C.

While the tracks are fantastic, the AIWs and probably the XPITIN/XPITOUT mts files are disastrous, unfortunately, making the tracks virtually unplayable.

Is there anyone out there any longer, who could fix those AIWs and/or XPITIN/XPITOUT mts files?
I can try to fix this, but currently i'm busy fixing AIWs from 88' mod ;/ ,you can also try to contact with KonstantinBelovNE he was helping DMarquez with AIWs
Hi guys, This circuit of LongBeach until it is well done but the AIW is very bad. I tried to fix but it did not go well. Cool I think only redoing to fix.  Sad
ok, skandre7, when you'll have time, let me know.

Is KonstantinBelovNE active here?
(07-23-2018, 11:11 PM)Kaps Wrote: ok, skandre7, when you'll have time, let me know.

Is KonstantinBelovNE active here?
Hi, Kaps!
I'm not the best AIW-guy but I can try to fix it. First of all, I need this track to work with it). Is it possible to send me a link for this track? I can't download the whole VB mod because of my Internet limitations.