Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 Challenge '99-'02 Career Mode
Ok guys, hello and welcome to my new F1 Challenge '99-'02 Career Mode!

I wanted to do this since a long time ago, and now finally, it is about time!
I'll create my Personal Digital Driver and enter him to the F1 ranks, in a quest to
hone my driving skills and become the Ultimate F1 Driver!
The Carrer will begin in 1999 and will stretch up to 2002.

Without further ado(never been one for too much talk ;D ), here we go:

Nickname (First and Last name joined): Keisalex
Age: 19 yrs old (18 when entering first F1 race, born at 17/4/1980)
Nationality: Greek
Driving Style: Aggressive, one lap pace mediocre, but race pace immense, for a rookie that is.
Strongest aspect: Overtaking mavouvers. It's a joy to watch Keisalex overtaking, he always looks able
to find a little more grip than his opponents and out race them to the flag.
Achilees heel: Qualifying. Yes, he's just at the dawn of his Proffesional Career, but Keisalex never quite
seemed able to put a great Quali lap together. He can make life a lot easier for himself at Sundays, IF he
manages to go quicker at Saturdays. Now at F1, he must improve his one lap pace ASAP.
Racing background: 1985: Started Karting. 1988: After showing he has the natural talent, he and family move
to London, England, in hopes of supporting the little boy's carrer. 1989: First karting wins, defeats much older drivers.
1990-93: Matures quickly, taking multiple Local Karting Championships and catching the attention of Talent Spies.
1994: Turns professional, jumps to the British Formula Renault Championship. Grieves long time idol Ayrton Senna's passing, but recovers
to win the series' Title and dedicates it to him. 1995: Graduates to the Formula 3000 International Championship.
3 wins from 9 rounds means he pushes title down to the wire(needing just 2 pts. to secure title), but engine failure hand
victory to Vincenzo Sospiri, and the championship with it. 1996-98: Relentless in avenging his '95 title defeat, he wins 25 out
of a total 32 races(more than 3/4 of the races), including all-winning 1996 and 1998 campaigns.

In 1999, after 14 years of racing, he gets a phone call from Sir Frank Williams on December 1st(1998), asking him to participate in a
private test against Alessandro Zanardi for the 2nd Williams F1 Team Driver seat. A tearful Keisalex informs dad and family
about the event and flies to Silverstone at January 30th. After 5 hours of flying lap times, Keisalex beats Zanardi's time by 1.2 sec.
and accepts a subsequent contract offer. Keisalex is now a Formula One Driver.

EDIT: Something i forgot to write:

Game Options:
AI Strength: 100%
AI Aggressiveness: 75%
Race Length: 100% Real Race Distance
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it." -Il Mentore
1999 FIA Formula One World Championship Preview:

Mika Hakkinen and McLaren Mercedes had finished the 1998 F1 Championship by capturing both World Championships.
For this year, the McLaren pairing remains the same, Mika proudly carring No.1, and fellow driver David Coulthard on No.2.

McLaren's main antagonists in '98 will probably be the same in 1999 as well, with Michael Schumacher and Ferrari back on rails
to achieve what they failed to do last year: Reclaiming both titles since 1979 and 1983, respectively. Ulserman Eddie Irvive will
carry No. 4 this time around, providing support to the Italian squad, and 2 times World Champion, Michael Schumacher.

1997 World Champions Williams head to Albert Park with mixed fortunes. The Grove squad sank into obsurity in 1998, barely
holding onto P3 in the Constructor's Championship. However, Williams enter a new era this year, featuring an all-new squad with
Ralf Schumacher on Lead role, and newcomer Keisalex joining the F1 ranks here is Australia. The all new FW21 is equipped with
Supertec power, which showed awesome reliability in Winter Testing, not breaking down even once, and allowing the drivers
to complete more laps in every single day of Testing from any other team.

Elsewhere, the grid looks very promising. Joining the battle for P3 in the Constructor's Championship are Jordan, having captued
their first ever win last year, and Benetton, just sold to Renault 3 days ago, the Anglo-Italian outfit will become French, and
will transit to Renault F1 Team in 2002. Long time schedule, then. Finally, an all-new team will line up in the Australian grid.
The new English squad is Stewart. It showed very promising pace in January and expectations are high.

The midfield pairs Prost, Arrows, Sauber, Minardi, as well as the all-new BAR team.
All of them will be looking to stamp their authority upon the others, as life in the midfield can be tough, and only one
can rise above the frustrations.

Complete Overview of the 1999 Teams, Drivers and Calendar:
West McLaren Mercedes (1998 WCC): Mika Hakkinen (1998 WDC), David Coulthard (1998 P3)
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro (1998 P2): Michael Schumacher (1998 P2), Eddie Irvine (1998 P4)
Winfield Williams (1998 P3): Keisalex (Debut Season), Ralf Schumacher (1998 P10)
Benson and Hedges Jordan (1998 P4): Damon Hill (1998 P6), Heinz-Harald Frentzen (1998 P7)
Mild Seven Benetton Playlife (1998 P5): Giancarlo Fisichella (1998 P9), Alexander Wurz (1998 P8)
Red Bull Sauber Petronas (1998 P6): Jean Alesi (1998 P11), Pedro Diniz (1998 P14)
Repsol Arrows F1 Team (1998 P7): Pedro de la Rosa (Debut Season), Toranosuke Takagi (1998 P21)
HSBC Stewart Ford (1998 P8): Rubens Barrichello (P12), Johnny Herbert (1998 P15)
Gauloises Prost Peugeot (1998 P9): Olivier Panis (1998 P22), Jarno Trulli (1998 P16)
Fondmetal Minardi Team (1998 P10): Luca Badoer (Did not run in 1998), Marc Gené (Debut Season)
British American Racing (Debut Season): Jacques Villeneuve (1998 P5), Ricardo Zonta (Debut Season)

Qantas Australian Grand Prix Australian GP Australia Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit, Melbourne 5-7 March
Grande Prêmio Marlboro do Brasil Brazilian GP Brazil Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo 9-11 April
Gran Premio Warsteiner di San Marino San Marino GP Italy Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola 30 April-2 May
Grand Prix de Monaco Monaco GP Monaco Circuit de Monaco, Monte-Carlo 14-16 May
Gran Premio Marlboro de España Spanish GP Spain Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona 28-30 May
Grand Prix Air Canada Canadian GP Canada Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal 11-13 June
Mobil 1 Grand Prix de France French GP France Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, Magny-Cours 25-27 June
RAC British Grand Prix British GP United Kingdom Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone 9-11 July
Großer Preis von Österreich Austrian GP Austria A1-Ring, Spielberg 23-25 July
Großer Mobil 1 Preis von Deutschland German GP Germany Hockenheimring, Hockenheim 30 July-1 August
Marlboro Magyar Nagydíj Hungarian GP Hungary Hungaroring, Budapest 13-15 August
Foster's Belgian Grand Prix Belgian GP Belgium Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot 27-29 August
Gran Premio Campari d'Italia Italian GP Italy Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Monza 10-12 September
Warsteiner Grand Prix of Europe European GP Germany Nürburgring, Nürburg 24-26 September
Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix Malaysian GP Malaysia Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur 15-17 October
Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix Japanese GP Japan Suzuka Circuit, Suzuka 29-31 October

So, who is ready for the 50th F1 Championship? Who is ready for action, thrill, emotions, speed, drama and, above all, triumph?

Who is ready... for Formula One?
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it." -Il Mentore
1999 FIA Formula One World Championship Round 1:

Australian GP, Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit, Albert Park

Track Data:
Lap length: 5.303 Km (3.295 Mi)
Race laps: 58
Race distance: 307.574 Km (191.118 Mi)
Pole position: Left-hand side of the track

Track Map:
[Image: Melbourne04.afb3dbd2bd5281cfdc57a8d55c03de80.png]

Friday TV Coverage:
Hello and welcome to the Australian GP! The 1999 Season kicks off here in Albert Park this weekend, the ultimate test
of machinery, man and mind all coming together, decide who is worthy of a shot in Championship Glory. After completing
their Winter Tests, the teams arrived safely here in Australia at Tuesday, and preperations got underway as usual.
The weather forecast has shown that the Australian Sun will shine brightly all weekend long, with temperatures up to
steady 23-24 Celsius points. The first engines already fire up just beside my commentary box, so that must mean
that the first Practice Session is underway!

FP1 Results:
1) Hakkinen 2) Irvine 3) M.Schumacher 4) Coulthard 5) Hill

FP2 Results:
1) Hakkinen 2) Irvine 3) Coulthard 4) R.Schumacher 5) M.Schumacher

FP3 Results:
1) Irvine 2) Hakkinen 3) M.Schumacher 4) Keisalex 5) Barrichello

FP4 Results;
1) Hakkinen 2) Coulthard 3) M.Schumacher 4) Irvine 5) Keisalex

Saturday TV Coverage:
Good morning everyone, once again we're here in Albert Park, this time with the Qualifying action coming up.
Yesterday's running showed a very solid running from the Ferrari's and Hakkinen, however David Coulthard's
efforts were sidelined by gearbox gremlins. The Scot looks calm today though, and i wonder if he'll be able
to find the 3 missing tenths to close the gap to teammate, Mika Hakkinen. Also, debutante Greek Rookie Keisalex
kept piling on the laps, making very impressive long stints in the afternoon. We'll see how it goes today.

Qualifying Results:
1) Hakkinen 1:24.452
2) Irvine +0.002
3) M.Schumacher +0.126
4) Couthard +0.215
5) Barrichello +0.421
6) Hill +0.481
7) R.Schumacher +0.593
8) Frentzen +0.649
9) Herbert +0.766
10) Keisalex +0.858
11) Alesi +0.859
12) Wurz +0.923
13) Fisichella +1.465
14) Diniz +1.752
15) De La Rosa +2.030
16) Trulli +2.041
17) Villeneuve +2.146
18) Panis +2.313
19) Zonta +2.851
20) Gene +3.013
21) Takagi +3.254
22) Badoer +3.352

Sunday TV Coverage:
Hello and welcome to the Opening Round of the 1999 Formula 1 Season!
After yesterday's qualifying period, the build-up to the Race is just great.
The whole Paddock is bubbling as the expectations are high for each and
every single team and driver. Just 24 hours ago we thought Eddie Irvine had
a Pole Position in the bag, until Mika Hakkinen put a magnificent lap
together and reminded us why he is the World Champion. As no penalties
apply to anyone, yesterday's standings are one and the same with the Starting
Grid. Let's have a great race everyone!

Eddie Irvine Wins after epic comeback, after Hakkinen and Schumacher Collide!!!

Eddie Irvine's hopes for a shot in victory took a major blow just moments after the Red Five Lights went out. The Ulsterman stalled his engine,
and was forced to watch the other cars driving away. He was lucky not to get hit by the others, acutally. Race Director Charlir Whiting considered deploying the Safety Car(SC) for a moment, but Eddie managed to get his F-2000 rolling after all other 21 vechiles had come by. Hakkinen led at the
front, closely followed by Schumacher. Coulthard couldn't follow them and practically held the chasing pack down. Rookie Keisalex had made a fantastic start, catapulting his FW21 from the 10th spot on the grid to 6th by after Turn 3. After 2 laps, he had muscled his way past the ailling Stewart of Rubens Barrichello at the last chicane, and kept chasing the next cars. Irvine had immense pace as well, so he switched to a 3-stop strategy.

Hakkinen pitted at lap 18, switching to the Prime Bridgestone compound. Schumacher stayed out, putting flying laps on the board and coming in at Lap 20. He didn't managed to undercut Hakkinen, but the 4 seconds difference had shrunk to just a mere second. They continued to trade Fastest Laps, but Hakkinen was slowly and steadily pulling away from Michael. They came in for their 2nd stops and the same lap, the 42nd. Hakkinen had opened the gap to 2.5 seconds again, but the Ferrari mechanics were quicker at the pit stop. However, they released Michael JUST behind Hakkinen.
The pair run side by side at the pit lane, but Mika had the normal line, and Michael had to back off just before the line.

Meanwhile, Keisalex had jsut managed to undercut Damon Hill and got up to 4th Place, sending the Williams garage into raptures. But, Eddie Irvine was on a charge, all race long. Starting with Options, he pitted at Lap 15 for options, at Lap 30 for primes and, finally, at Lap 52 for options, once again. After his final pit stop he rejoined 4th, between DC and Keisalex, and was about 25 seconds behind the leaders. He passed David at Lap 56, but a 3rd place was the maximum he could salvage from this race. If he hadn't stalled his clutch, this race would be his to lose.

But the race was far from over. MSC had remained within striking distance from Mika, in the 3rd stint, going fast enough to force Mika to press his tyres, but careful enough to preserve his tyres just a little better than Mika's. This strategy seemed to paid off in the final 3 laps of the race, when Michael was able to pile up the pressure on Mika, and by the start of the final lap, he was right on the Flying Finn's tail. Mika, ever calm when under pressure, held his line, whilst blocking Michael at every single turn. Before the start of the final chicane, Michael had a risky look down Mika's inside line. He went for it, being his last shot to win the race. Mika wasn't gonna give up easily, though, and closed the racing line just a little bit too early, resulting in a high speed collision between the pair. Both retired at the spot, just 1 corner before the end of the race, Michael with a broken suspension, Mika with a destroyed sidebox. The crowd was stunned. Michael jumped off, threw his helmet at the grey McLaren as a sign of disrespect and left for the Ferrari garage, while Mika watched the damaged cars, obviously dissapointed from himself.

So that left the door open for Eddie Irvine to come through and take a shock first ever F1 Career Victory. David Coulthard knew that if Keisalex got within range of him, he would lose the place, so he kept his head down and used his MP4/14 at it's full potential, ultimately crossing the line just a mere second ahead of Keisalex, who, tearful, completed the Podium.

Race Results:
1) Irvine Winner
2) Coulthard +14.943
3) Keisalex +16.041
4) Hill +42.192
5) Frentzen +51.953
6) Barrichello +1:03.1754
7) R.Schumacher +1:20.840
8) Herbert +1Lap
9) Wurz +1Lap
10) Fisichella +1Lap
11) Alesi +1Lap
12) De La Rosa +2Laps
13) Diniz +3Laps
14) Trulli +3Laps
15) Zonta +3Laps
16) Villeneuve +4Laps
17) M.Schumacher Suspension Lap 58
18) Hakkinen Accident Lap 58
19) Takagi Engine Lap 43
20) Gene Fuel Pressure Lap 26 (In game he ran out of fuel, but as this is not realistic, i change it to Fuel Pressure. Hope you're ok with this ;D )
21) Badoer Accident Lap 8
22) Panis Accident Lap 8

World Driver's Championship:
Irvine 10, Coulthard 6, Keisalex 4, Hill 3, Frentzen 2, Barrichello 1

World Constructor's Championship:
Ferrari 10, McLaren 6, Jordan 5, Williams 4, Stewart 1

Post-Race TV Coverage:
So, that's the end of a sensational Australian GP. Eddie Irvine captures a shock 1st win, after
Mika Hakkinen and Michael Schumacher fall out and collide! Not to mention that Greek rookie
who made a Dream Debut and was well rewarded with his first ever podium!
We'll see you again in 5 weeks time at the Brazilian Grand Prix, until then, take care,
and Goodbye!
1999 FIA Formula One World Championship Round 2:

Brazilian GP, Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo

Track Data:
Lap length: 4.309km (2.677 miles)
Race laps: 71
Race distance: 305.909km (190.083 miles)
Pole position: Right-hand side of the track

Track Map:
[Image: Interlagos%2099.b23fccc965759e1418774e788948ffce.png]

Friday TV Coverage:
Hello once again, to Formula 1! This weekend the grid will tackle the Interlagos cicruit
in a bid to boost their title chances! The McLarens and the Ferraris will most likely be the competitors
for the top step of the rostrum, but with the weather so unpredictable this weekend, nothing is granted.
Indeed, Friday and Saturday will see some drops of rain, just enough for the intermediates to be fitted in!
A quick-and risky- lap at the slicks during Saturday afternoon might just be enough for a pole to be won.
The weather will be calmer on Sunday, though, with a bright sun coming out on the Brazilian skyline from
dusk until dawn. Without further ado, let's head on to the track!

FP1 Results:
1) R.Schumacher 2) Irvine 3) Keisalex 4) Coulthard 5) Villeneuve

FP2 Results:
1) Hakkinen 2) Keisalex 3) M.Schumacher 4) Coulthard 5) Panis

FP3 Results:
1) Keisalex 2) Fisichella 3) Frentzen 4) Barrichello 5) Hakkinen

FP4 Results:
1) Coulthard 2) M.Schumacher 3) Hakkinen 4) Villeneuve 5) Hill

Saturday TV Coverage:
As expected, Friday saw limited running from the cars, as
most prepared for the Qualifying session already. We'll see
how they worked on it today, were the conditions are slightly
better, and slick runs might be tried during Qualifying.

Qualifying Results:
1) M.Schumacher 1:20.842
2) Coulthard +0.281
3) Irvine +0.413
4) Hill + 0.566
5) Barrichello +0.602
6) Hakkinen +0.849
7) Keisalex +0.992
8) Frentzen +1.153
9) Herbert +1.442
10) R.Schumacher +1.700
11) Alesi +1.954
12) Wurz +2.140
13) De La Rosa +2.532
14) Fisichella +2.842
15) Diniz +3.132
16) Zonta +3.321
17) Villeneuve +3.710
18) Panis +3.531
19) Badoer +3.983
20) Trulli +4.005
21) Gene +4.308
22) Takagi +4.982

Sunday TV Coverage:
Hello and welcome to the 2nd round of the 1999 Formula 1 Season!
Yesterday we show Michael Schumacher put one of his signature wet laps in the dying moments
of the Qualifying Hour to clinch Pole Position by almost 3 tenths of a second from McLaren's David
Coulthard. Today, as expected, the sky is finally clear, the track has dried, no rain is expected, so we
can enjoy a clean race today. The starting order determined yesterday stands, so let's have a great
race everyone!

Michael Schumacher cruises to flag as he wins his 3rd Grand Chelem!!!

Michael Schumacher made the perfect start, immediately catapulting to the 1st corner and never looked back. He followed a 2 stop strategy, starting in the Prime Tyre Compound, pitting in on Lap 36 for Option Tyres and, again, on Lap 55 for one more set of Options. He never looked challenged and, as he led all the race, from Pole, got the Fastest Lap and Won, he secured the 3rd Grand Chelem of his Career, after the 1994 Monaco and Canadian GPs. 2nd Place belonged to Mika Hakkinen, who did his best after a poor Qualifying Hour. Eddie Irvine fought Mika tooth and nail as the Finn caught up with him in the 3rd stint, but after repeated attempts to pass him, Mika outbraked Eddie at the end of Turn 4 of Lap 70, and Eddie didn't had a responce to that.

Another fight, this time more intense, was fought between Damon Hill and Keisalex, with the Greek Rookie prevailing at the end, proving once again his Driving Prowess. Keisalex held the upper hand during the first stint, Hill undercut him after the 1st round of Pit Stops, Keisalex fought back and passed after the 2nd Pit Stops, and from there on, it was 20 Laps of pure racing. Reportedly there were 10 overtakes made, with the final move coming from Keisalex on Bico de Pato. In the meanwhile, David Couthard, who was running a distant 4th, was stuck in 3rd gear on Lap 57, and retirment was the only option. Additionally, it seemed many cars endured heavy strain on their Brake Discs, as there were 4 Retirments from Brake Problems.

Race Results:
1) M.Schumacher Winner
2) Hakkinen +28.031
3) Irvine +28.913
4) Keisalex +48.551
5) Hill +49.127
6) Barrichello +1:01.391
7) Herbert +1:03.842
8) Frentzen +1:12.099
9) R.Schumacher +1Lap
10) Wurz +1Lap
11) Alesi +1Lap
12) Diniz +1Lap
13) Panis +1Lap
14) Villeneuve +2Laps
15) Trulli +2Laps
16) De La Rosa +3Laps
17) Zonta Engine Lap 69
18) Coulthard Gearbox Lap 57
19) Gene Brakes Lap 48
20) Takagi Brakes Lap 42
21) Badoer Brakes Lap 26
22) Fisichella Brakes Lap 17

Irvine 14, M.Schumacher 10, Keisalex 7, Coulthard 6, Hakkinen 6, Hill 5, Frentzen 2, Barrichello 2

Ferrai 24, McLaren 12, Williams 7, Jordan 7, Stewart 2

Post-Race TV Coverage:
So, that's the end of this year's Brazilian GP! Michael Schumacher puts on a sensational display
to win this race, World Champion Mika Hakkinen and teammate Eddie Irvine complete the Podium.
We'll see you again in 3 weeks time at the San Marino Grand Prix, until then, take care,
and Goodbye!
1999 FIA Formula One World Championship Round 3:

San Marino, Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola

Track Data:
Lap length: 4.959 km (3.132 miles)
Race laps: 62
Race distance: 305.660 km (189.937 miles)
Pole position: Left-hand side of the track

Track Map:
[Image: Imola%2095-06.e3b79232c4b9d1e9eb7368ca877a5262.png]

Friday TV Coverage:
Hello and welcome to the San Marino Grand Prix! Drivers and teams are all here, ready to begin the first practice sessions.
The weather forecast is excellent with no single drop of rain expected. Let us begin with Practice Session 1!

FP1 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Coulthard 3) Hakkinen 4) Hill 5) Keisalex

FP2 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Coulthard 3) Keisalex 4) Hakkinen 5) R.Schumacher

FP3 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Coulthard 3) Hakkinen 4) Keisalex 5) Barrichello

FP4 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Coulthard 3) Hakkinen 4) Keisalex 5) Irvine

Saturday TV Coverage:
Michael Schumacher flew through the Imola track yesterday, with only David Coulthard able to lap within 2 tenths of the
German Superstar. The pair will be the main competitors for Pole Position today, as even World Champion Mika Hakkinen
was more than half a second away from them.

Qualifying Results:
1) Coulthard 1:24.931
2) M.Schumacher +0.094
3) Hakkinen +0.412
4) Barrichello +0.592
5) Irvine +0.780
6) Frentzen+0.812
7) Keisalex +0.852
8) R.Schumacher +0.900
9) Hill +1.241
10) Fisichella +1.302
11) Wurz +1.521
12) Herbert +1.797
13) Trulli +1.928
14) Panis +2.166
15) De La Rosa +2.374
16) Diniz +2.418
17) Villeneuve +2.689
18) Zonta +2.771
19) Alesi +2.772
20) Gene +3.412
21) Takagi +3.581
22) Badoer + 3.705

Sunday TV Coverage:
The pendulum of fate swung towards David Coulthard yesterday, as the Scot turned the tables and demoted
Michael Schumacher to 2nd Place in the Qualifying Hour. Mika Hakkinen and Rubens Barrichello will start from
the 2nd row, and a good start could be their shot at Victory. Rookie Keisalex impressed once more, outqualifying
his teammate Ralf Schumacher, the Williams pair starting from Row 4. Let's have a great race everyone!

David Coulthard denies Michael Schumacher repeatedly in Epic Duel!!!

David Coulthard drove the perfect race to hold off a charging Michael Schumacher for in the last stint of the San Marino Grand Prix, to clinch his 5th Career Victory. David led from Lights to Flag, conceding the lead only when pitted, which he did at Laps 23 and 49. He kept Michael Schumacher at arm's length, so that the German couldn't undercut him, and when the last pit stops for each Driver had been executed, David held a 4 seconds advandage to Michael with 10 Laps to go. Michael put his head down, driving his Ferrari to the limit, much to the delight of the Local Tifosi Fans, and was right on David's tail with 6 Laps to spare.

And then the Duel started. Michael at the start attempted to overtake at each and every turn, pusing David hard for a mistake. The Scot kept his cool, however, and Michael held back a little, trying to drive at the Perfect Line in an attempt to pass Coulthard with a better corner exit than him. The Imola Circuit, however, is very tight and the MP4-14 provided David with the right mix of speed and agility to keep Michael behind. On the Last Lap, Michael returned to full out attack, desparate to pass, but even that didn't worked, David doing just enough to win this race by less than half a second.

Elsewhere, Keisalex proved he is more than ready to go up against the top heads of F1, doing a magnificent start once again, and challenging the reigning World Champion Mika Hakkinen for the final podium spot. Keisalex switched to a 3-stop strategy and 3 Option Tyres Stints to steal the Final Rostrum Position from Mika. Barrichello and Ralf Schumacher completed the final points positions, in a race which saw all cars finishing the race.

Race Results:
1) Coulthard Winner
2) M.Schumacher +0.212
3) Keisalex +34.894
4) Hakkinen +36.120
5) Barrichello +52.985
6) R.Schumacher +56.660
7) Irvine +1:00.299
8) Frentzen +1:02.401
9) Hill +1:06.953
10) Herbert +1:12.883
11) Panis +1:20.981
12) Villeneuve +1:20.992
13) Fisichella +1Lap
14) Alesi +1Lap
15) Diniz +1Lap
16) Wurz +1Lap
17) Zonta +2Laps
18) Trulli +2Laps
19) Takagi +3Laps
20) De La Rosa +3Laps
21) Gene Suspension Lap 56
22) Badoer Engine Lap 42

M.Schumacher 16, Coulthard 16, Irvine 14, Keisalex 11, Hakkinen 9, Hill 5, Barrichello 4, Frentzen 2, R.Schumacher 1

World Consturctor's Championship:
Ferrari 30, McLaren 25, Williams 12, Jordan 7, Stewart 4

Post-Race TV Coverage:
That's was, ladies and gentlemen, the San Marino GP! David Coulthard succeeds in helding off Michael Schumacher to win the race, whilst Keisalex races from 7th on the Grid, to 3rd in the Race, having defeated World Champion Mika Hakkinen in the process! A Star is Born. Up next is Monaco in 2 weeks time, and we'll all see you there, of course. Until then, take care, and goodbye!
Hi guys, could a have some feedback from you, please?

Just to know if you like this series, if you would like me to continue, if you would like to change/add/delete something?

Thanks.
Staff
I read only the first two posts. I'll read all on November, when I'm less busy.

A very good writing and orthography for me... no doubt.

The "emotional" moments and the future voice inspires me a little creep. It makes the season somewhat predictable in terms of see you succeeding. I know that is something to see, but is the feeling I receive.

My little constructive critic (feel free to take it or ignore it): try to avoid alliteration, adverbs finished in -ly, passive voice and the excessive use of "I" pronoun. ;D
"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own existence."

(William Cooper.)
It is enjoyable to read my friend!
Thanks guys.

Sorry about any grammatical mistakes i do, i'm not a native English Speaker and my English aren't yet up to scratch.

Also, High School has begun, so the articles may take some time to get uploaded, because i have to play the weekend first,
and then write the major events down. However, this is something i very much enjoy doing and i will continue doing so.

Feel free to comment, always ;D
1999 FIA Formula One World Championship Round 4:

Monaco GP, Monte Carlo

Track Data:
Lap length: 3.337km (2.074 miles)
Race laps: 78
Race distance: 260.286km (161.734 miles)
Pole position : Right-hand side of the track

Track Map:
[Image: Monte-Carlo97-02.74f9d8a3c4e847aa169c21a1a27e4c01.png]

Friday TV Coverage:
Hello once again, to the Monaco Grand Prix! The Monte-Carlo Circuit is one of the most legendary venues of the world. It's also a very demanding and dangerous race, as the the drivers race Wheel-to-Wall for 2 hours straight! The weather, thankfully, will be fine over the weekend, and only some sparce clouds will darken the horzion come Sunday morning.

FP1 Results:
1) Hakkinen 2) M.Schumacher 3) Irvine 4) Keisalex 5) Coulthard

FP2 Results:
1) Hakkinen 2) M.Schumacher 3) Keisalex 4) Barrichello 5) Irvine

FP3 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Keisalex 3) Irvine 4) Barrichello 5) Hill

FP4 Results:
1) M.Schumacher 2) Keisalex 3) Barrichello 4) Coulthard 5) Hakkinen

Saturday TV Coverage:
Techical issues sidelined McLaren's effort once again yesterday. Ferrari and Keisalex made the headlines, recording very promising pace throughout the Practice Sessions. Let's see how the grid will pave today, during the Qualifying Hour.

Qualifying Results:
1) M.Schumacher 1:17.821
2) Hakkinen +0.230
3) Coulthard +0.235
4) Keisalex +0.358
5) Barrichello +0.478
6) Irvine + 0.591
7) Hill +0.889
8) R.Schumacher +1.124
9) Herbert +1.285
10) Fisichella +1.291
11) Frentzen +1.484
12) Wurz +1.885
13) Diniz +2.189
14) Villeneuve +2.302
15) Zonta +2.565
16) Alesi +2.877
17) De La Rosa +3.000
18) Badoer +3.222
19) Gene +3.570
20) Takagi +3.945
21) Trulli +4.712
22) Panis +5.328

Sunday TV Coverage:
Hello and welcome to the 4th Round of the 1999 Formula 1 Championship!
The 57th running of the Monaco GP begin in less than One Hour, and we can already see that the paddock just can't wait for it!
Michael Schumacher is on Pole Position, the German steered his Ferrari 2 tenths of a second faster than the two McLarens, who
apparently got over their Friday issues overnight. Keisalex begins 4th, his highest ever Qualifying Result of his F1 Career.
Game on, ladies and gentlemen, let's have a great race everyone!

Keisalex defies the odds to clinch Breakthrough Win!!!

Four Races. No more. It took Keisalex just four outings to become a Grand Prix Winner! In the Monte-Carlo casino, Keisalex was, by far, the highest bidder. He jumped David Coulthard at the start, undercut Mika Hakkinen at the first round of Pit Stops, and then then did the same on Michael Schumacher, after an epic combination of strategy and pure racing that had us sitting on the edge of our seats for 78 Laps straightforward. Keisalex was flawless, left everything on the track and showed the world that he is the Star of Tomorrow. He crossed the line "jumping" in joy, almost getting out of his car, bursting into tears in the team radio as the realization of his victory fell upon him.

Michael Schumacher had pinpointed Keisalex from Saturday Afternoon as his main challenger for Victory in the Race. The Ferrari Superstar did his best to remain in the front, but he was conceding about a tenth of a second per lap to Keisalex, who seemingly had no problem pushing and treading his car at the same time. Michael pitted 1 Lap before Keisalex at every stint, in an attempt to avoid being undercutted by him, but as Keisalex emerged from his 3rd and final stop at the 72nd Lap, he run side by side with the red Ferrari, kept the inside line, and never looked back. He pulled a 3 seconds lead, which Schumacher couldn't make inroads into, no matter how hard he tried.

Mika Hakkinen, having targeted a McLaren 1-2 after Qualifying yesterday, was clearly frustrated as he could only manage a 3rd Place. The Defending World Champion is yet to win a race after a quarter of the Championship completed. To cap off a miserable day for the Woking Squad, David Coulthard's engine expired in the Tunnel Exit, 14 laps from home.

Race Results:
1) Keisalex Winner
2) M.Schumacher +2.982
3) Hakkinen +42.128
4) Barrichello +1:12.912
5) R.Schumacher +1Lap
6) Hill +1Lap
7) Frentzen +1Lap
8) Herbert +1Lap
9) Wurz +1Lap
10) Fisichella +2Laps
11) Villeneuve +2Laps
12) Alesi +2Laps
13) Diniz +3Laps
14) Zonta +3Laps
15) Trulli +4Laps
16) Panis +4Laps
17) De La Rosa +4Laps
18) Gene +5Laps
19) Coulthard Engine Lap 64
20) Irvine Accident Lap 58
21) Takagi Brakes Lap 51
22) Badoer Engine Lap 5

M.Schumacher 22, Keisalex 21, Coulthard 16, Irvine 14, Hakkinen 13, Barrichello 7, Hill 6, R.Schumacher 3, Frentzen 2

Ferrari 36, McLaren 29, Williams 24, Jordan 8, Stewart 7

Post-Race TV Coverage:
So that's the end of a breathtaking Monaco GP! A Star is Born in the face of Keisalex who unparalleled racecraft and supreme racing savvy always bring the best of out this young man. After such strong consecutive results, it is now obvious that Keisalex isn't just "a lucky boy" as his critics stated after the San Marino GP. It is obvious that this boy, barely of age, can be a Title Contender from his first ever F1 Season. We may even watch the rise of a True Legend. We'll see you again in 2 weeks time, at Spain. Until then, take care, and goodbye!