Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1984 Carsets impossible to play
F1 1984 mod from piftaf1c site http://LEECHED.com/-.-

mod CTD constantly have anybody else managed play that? Or do u have any working version of F1 1984 ?

SAVE\tmpvehicle.scn: Could not allocate DirectDraw surface - 0x8876086c

SAVE\tmpvehicle.scn: Could not locate bitmap file BOLT.BMP.

vehgfx.cpp 1697: Unable to read LOG\vehgen.scn: Could not locate mesh file RE89GVA.MTS
vehgfx.cpp 1724: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

util.cpp 265: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcpitbody, tex0=SEASONDATA\VEHICLES\1984\LOTUS84\prostpitbody.bmp, tex1=wcpitbody.bmp, tex2=wcpitbody.bmp
util.cpp 265: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcpithelmet, tex0=SEASONDATA\VEHICLES\1984\LOTUS84\prostpithelmet.bmp, tex1=wcpithelmet.bmp, tex2=wcpithelmet.bmp
util.cpp 265: Unable to adjust texture for material: wclollipop, tex0=SEASONDATA\VEHICLES\1984\LOTUS84\prostlollipop.bmp, tex1=wclollipop.bmp, tex2=wclollipop.bmp

vehgfx.cpp 1697: Unable to read LOG\vehgen.scn: Could not locate mesh file RERRFA.MTS
vehgfx.cpp 1724: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

1984 neiln1 physics need balancing +improvements , improve Cockpits

But I hope soon we any 1984 Carsets uploaded here. You should release it with standalone or with 1984 Carsets to F1C.

Showtimethemusic / luis How about your 1984 do you still have data of this as you for all of us recommended to burn everything to DVDs?

We have variously still some 1984 Carsets in making like F1 1984 David Marques if he ever gonna upload it?
mrjglo Wrote:We have variously still some 1984 Carsets in making like F1 1984 David Marques if he ever gonna upload it?
One of the things I'm concerned the most with the loss of Racesimulations is David Marques not releasing all the mods and updates he was working on. And, tbh, they were a lot. I just pray for my fear not to become real.
This mod 1984 I managed to make it work correcting some mistakes but the physics is very bad. The car has no grip on the track becoming impossible to drive.
As you asked me for..

I will upload the 1984 carset fixed by me (graphics & physics)

[Image: lot1984.jpg]
[Image: fer1984.jpg]

only wait some days more because I'm now working to 10 years cockpits 1978-1987 Confusedhock:

about playability of all 80s seasons I note that some cars are better with clutch help on, other with clutch help off
all 1985 nelin1 version better with clutch help on, because it's very very hard to start Big Grin
Ok Valpaso75,
I hope by uploading your fix , I hope by uploading your fix.
thanks
https://www.forgetaboutleeching.com/publ...titis?.rar

Complete carset/circuits & audiofiles extracted by F1VB13 supermod
8-)
Is this legal?
These are original nelin1 carset fixed by me with adding analogic dash working too.

I upload link here only because it was me asked for. (4 hours uploading)

I don't need me advertising.

I'm working always for free because I love F1 and always put credits of original author

So, if it cause disputes delete it, for me is not a problem.
Hi Valpaso75,
What exactly you fixed?
The grip of the cars? because this mod cars do not have any grip.
WEG Wrote:Is this legal?

nope, thanks. Valpaso75, I've deleted the link to the file as you don't have any permission by Neiln1. You can repost it when you showed the permission by Neiln1.