Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2013
GeorgiBG Wrote:I liked more F1 2010 and I still have it. Also I had developed a "mod" for using with low end PC's and laptops. I can do even further editing after a while.

I had maded a video:

My laptop specs are:
3GB RAM
Intel GMA 4500M 64MB video
Intel Pentium T4400 2.2 GHz dual core

The lagg in the replay is just because of Fraps. The game is running without a single lagg. 8-)

Hello....were can i download your 2010 mod....i have this frap problem on my laptop.

Greetz sjaak
Sjaak Wrote:
GeorgiBG Wrote:I liked more F1 2010 and I still have it. Also I had developed a "mod" for using with low end PC's and laptops. I can do even further editing after a while.

I had maded a video:

My laptop specs are:
3GB RAM
Intel GMA 4500M 64MB video
Intel Pentium T4400 2.2 GHz dual core

The lagg in the replay is just because of Fraps. The game is running without a single lagg. 8-)

Hello....were can i download your 2010 mod....i have this frap problem on my laptop.

Greetz sjaak

I have a little part from it now. The reason is re-formatting the HDD. :oops: But still if you are interested I have low-res versions of the cars. Their original size (for low-res) is 512x512. Mine is 256x256.

The other major part are the garages. I think I still have them too. ;D
George, Vettel is faster than you! Please do not be devil!
Staff
Somebody who has tips to make the steering feel realistic? In any other game (F1 2002, F1 Challenge, rFactor, Race 07 and add-ons, even Euro Truck Simulator 2 and OMSI Bus Simulator), my steering wheel input reflects what the steering wheel does in-game. In F1 2013 however, it sometimes feels like I'm not in control at all. The car goes where it wants, not where I tell it to go. This means that I can't push the car, since it will not react to my steering input, which in its turn makes the game unplayable. Someone who can give some good settings for my Logitech MOMO?
Staff
I have same problems with my Fanatec Speedster 3, the steering ratio is quite strange. It works better in joystick haha
Staff
Didn't try that yet and can't be bothered at all t.b.h. It's just a horrible game to setup. I even had to download a patch to be able to change my profile name :x The way you set up your steering wheel in F1 2013 must be the most horrible way you can in any game..
i played f1c in san morino gp in 1996 williams ck mod,i looked like a pro Big Grin,then played f1 codemasters 2013 in the same san morino track with williams 1996,i looked like a prat afterone lap,totally of the pace due to inaquracy in steering,imagine me sweatin tin young drivers test to get a single gold medal
Staff
@Lexieboy, that is the reason why my hands hurt after races in extrem difficulty, between DRS KERS, changing gears and all that. Wink
Staff
Changing gears aint that hard, I always have my hands on the shifter paddles Tongue And I can use DRS and KERS with my thumbs, so no problem Tongue But still, the control in F1 2013 is horrible..
Imo, F1 2013 is quite good compared to it's predecessors. Smile