Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

F1 2013

lexieboy Wrote:And what David Marcus update?

Marques ;D

Staff
Achebe called him Marcus, so I typed that Tongue Shows how much I know him :oops:

achebe Wrote:Ok, then why are people on this site talking more of F1c than Rfactor? robby yes i know about the decline in F1c but don't believe that F1c is dying honestly.
Alex,without F1c, our RS facebook page would not exist and it still exist now because of F1c and not rfactor, rfactor is good but i favor f1c because it is easy to tweek problems,there was a time when we all had a slogan "F1C WILL NOT DIE" and that slogan existed even when rfactor was in existence.
I know you all will be eager to download David marcus latest update ;D

That is because RaceSimulations is an F1C community and so is Race4Sim... rFactor has huge communities already. My Indy Racing League will become one, rFactorCentral is huge, F1C never and really never had such a big community as rFactor does have now.. iDT Simulations is a good example of guys who, like CTDP, got the best out of the F1C engine but both have made the move to rFactor too already really a while ago now.. F1C WILL NEVER DIE is exactly the same as I WILL NEVER DIE but once on a day I definitely will, whether I like/want it or not...

schumacher180 Wrote:That is because RaceSimulations is an F1C community and so is Race4Sim... rFactor has huge communities already. My Indy Racing League will become one, rFactorCentral is huge, F1C never and really never had such a big community as rFactor does have now..

As a matter of fact, the F1C fanbase was crippled by the loss of RSC, BHMotorsports, M4Driving and Racesimulations as the latest example. In contrast, rFactor was never pursued by such misfortune as far as I am aware. Oh well, three great pillars collapsed and hence are lost for good. The other one is being restored, yet it will most likely break down once more... :roll:

schumacher180 Wrote:
achebe Wrote:Ok, then why are people on this site talking more of F1c than Rfactor? robby yes i know about the decline in F1c but don't believe that F1c is dying honestly.
Alex,without F1c, our RS facebook page would not exist and it still exist now because of F1c and not rfactor, rfactor is good but i favor f1c because it is easy to tweek problems,there was a time when we all had a slogan "F1C WILL NOT DIE" and that slogan existed even when rfactor was in existence.
I know you all will be eager to download David marcus latest update ;D

That is because RaceSimulations is an F1C community and so is Race4Sim... rFactor has huge communities already. My Indy Racing League will become one, rFactorCentral is huge, F1C never and really never had such a big community as rFactor does have now.. iDT Simulations is a good example of guys who, like CTDP, got the best out of the F1C engine but both have made the move to rFactor too already really a while ago now.. F1C WILL NEVER DIE is exactly the same as I WILL NEVER DIE but once on a day I definitely will, whether I like/want it or not...
Alright then Robby,since u say so,can u give me a link to rfactor mods from 1984 to now that is good because i know you select good quality mod to play,and also basic requirments to play them just like F1 c has the 99-02 season basic package in which other mods are attached to play,u see i don't know anything about rfactor so can u send links through pm :oops:

achebe Wrote:Alright then Robby,since u say so,can u give me a link to rfactor mods from 1984 to now that is good because i know you select good quality mod to play,and also basic requirments to play them just like F1 c has the 99-02 season basic package in which other mods are attached to play,u see i don't know anything about rfactor so can u send links through pm :oops:

The F1 1983-1984 mod is a lot of fun but it's quite buggy. There is another F1 1984 mod, which is not entirely complete. It doesn't look bad, it drives quite good but it still need things sorted out here and there... If I was you, I would rather play the F1 1982 mod by Varjanta, the F1 1985 mod by Valiante and Markus or C4's F1 1988 mod, when I'm just talking about 1980s F1 mods. Remember that with 9 of the 10 mods, you need to download all tracks where you want to race on, seperately.. Only F1 1988 has an almost complete trackpack (only Suzuka still has to be made) and F1 1979 has a complete trackpack.

Take a look at http://www.drivingitalia.net you can find lots of quality mods over there, also http://www.rfactorcentral.com is a good website. I just want to tell you; Avoid F1RFT mods, they do not look bad but the physics are really terrible. Also avoid the 2013 IndyCar mod, a great and legal one is on it's way and it doesn't take long until it will be released. ;D

achebe Wrote:I know you all will be eager to download David marcus latest update ;D
Well, at least I am. I saved up all the patience I could for these years and now it's working.

Staff
Wow. Just played F1 2012 for the first time with my new graphics card. Running smoothly on medium-high settings, 60-ish FPS :> Could even increase graphics I think, but I like my FPS now Smile

Staff
One of the topics why F1c "is dying" is the next: many people just plays racing games in PS3 or PC to play online and not with artificial intelligence. That means that anybody who ran in a F1c league will realize about the multiplayer mode, the lag and all the problems it has. When you play rFactor, F1 2012 Codemasters or any current game, it is really hard to come back to F1c and see how is much worst. For me, f1c now cannot be a driving simulator (in the past yes), rFactor still yes. But it is the same if we talk now about "Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge" for Nintento NES and we say it didn't die or it is a driving simulator. The time run for everyone, and probably in some years rfactor will die too.

Interesting that topic is about f1 2013 codemasters, you debate which is better f1 challenge or rfactor.
F1 2013 will have historic content like Williams fw14b from 1992
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_pnZBIYZ0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_pnZBIYZ0</a><!-- m -->