Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post meaningless notices about your life here..
Staff
If ya need to type down anything here... Wink
I was walking around yesterday and I founded nothing... Big Grin
George, Vettel is faster than you! Please do not be devil!
I'm the only fan of motorsport in my school :?
Universal motorsport fan, but always supports every driver and rider from Indonesia
Staff
In league of legends nobody likes motorport! it seems they are just focused on rpg games and a world of invented things Confusedhock:
I've become reacquainted with MotoGP this year and I had forgotten how dynamic motorbikes look, to the point where I enjoy it more than F1. It made me regret missing the past 7 seasons.
Yesterday, it was two months ago that I lost my girlfriend... All I'm asking is, why? Why did she have to die..?
Staff
Rob, you know my thoughts about it and I have to admit that I've forgotten to reply you in FB, also I don't want to be ignorant, but:

THESE FUCKING rF F3 CARS! God damn, I'm litterally going crazy on them - bad mapping, different behaviour on the same .hdvs and nobody is able to get anything there working correctly. Bloody hell!

Now back to work... wooozaaaa. :mrgreen:
I can't message people because I'm new so thought I would create some activity. I think it's a silly concept as we're all here to help each other and share the F1C stuff we have. I have been using EA's F1 since 2001 and now use Seth's 2007 which I updated myself to 2011 with almost 60 circuits. I've since updated it further but it's incomplete and don't have time. The commentary I took from TV using Martin Brundle's voice before he went to Sky. HRT are missing, couldn't be bothered, and the Virgin and Force India cars aren't accurate but they are the right colours. There's no point messaging me as I can't reply, unless you supply an email.
Staff
B4DGE Wrote:I can't message people because I'm new so thought I would create some activity. I think it's a silly concept as we're all here to help each other and share the F1C stuff we have. I have been using EA's F1 since 2001 and now use Seth's 2007 which I updated myself to 2011 with almost 60 circuits. I've since updated it further but it's incomplete and don't have time. The commentary I took from TV using Martin Brundle's voice before he went to Sky. HRT are missing, couldn't be bothered, and the Virgin and Force India cars aren't accurate but they are the right colours. There's no point messaging me as I can't reply, unless you supply an email.
We had to deal with a lot of spamming here just in the beginnings already, so we're using a double spam filter. Wink
Just watched the first series of The Black Adder from 1983, forgot how good it is. Will be watching the rest as I bought the box set for my girlfriend.

Does anyone know how many messages I have to send or how much I have to partake in all the action here before I can send PM messages? Never seen this before and it's quite frustrating as someone sent me a message and I can't reply. Don't understand the purpose of that, it's not very community minded.