Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

end of David Marques Mods

I think that perhaps we have seen end of David Marques Mod team for good. They just havent bothered, I wish they just would release anything that they had on WIP even bad unfinished condition.
So likely they just gave up , why make a posts that u are still working in 5 months ago? Ideally if u were working you should have been focused to complete single one year instead multiple same time.
So for what reasons you stopped?

My utter apologizes to you David Marques. You have done no harm. We just havent hear anything about you long time so I tried to get some info ur whereabouts. So you have good team and will eventually do something..
we just like to see if u have anything to show...

I am a bit frustrated with the all Hello all and we are back stuff,i am quite happy with the effort they have done but to stop without notice is just not good for the people on R4S,hope fretzen127 and David marques return with their 1988 and 1984 mod they proposed,bar if all is well on their side Cry

achebe Wrote:I am a bit frustrated with the all Hello all and we are back stuff,i am quite happy with the effort they have done but to stop without notice is just not good for the people on R4S,hope fretzen127 and David marques return with their 1988 and 1984 mod they proposed,bar if all is well on their side Cry

I'm the only one who actually came back with a modding group and people are already having a doubt whether the CART mods are going to be released or not because we don't post news everyday... For gods sake, WE HAVE A LIFE!!

And about the rFactor converted F1 1988 mod, I have one finished completely with only two or three small bugs in it... I could release it but I simply DON'T WANT TO because of people complaining, lack of respect and lack of patience...

People jump the gun too much.

Modders have lives. Modders don't have any obligation to "serve" the mob. Time is a very valuable resource, and they give mods for free. Lack of news doesn't mean anything (yet it doesn't mean "raise your hopes, gentlemen" either).

I totally understand schumacher180. Lack of respect, lack of patience, complaints, childish behaviour, ingratitude... Those are the features the F1C community has always boasted of.

Does anybody want a 1984 season? Learn to mod, just like the modders did. Does anybody want a 2014 season? Learn to mod and to travel through time. Yes, the latter isn't possible at this moment, yet people will whine about modders like DavidMarques not being able to.

schumacher180 Wrote:
achebe Wrote:I am a bit frustrated with the all Hello all and we are back stuff,i am quite happy with the effort they have done but to stop without notice is just not good for the people on R4S,hope fretzen127 and David marques return with their 1988 and 1984 mod they proposed,bar if all is well on their side Cry

I'm the only one who actually came back with a modding group and people are already having a doubt whether the CART mods are going to be released or not because we don't post news everyday... For gods sake, WE HAVE A LIFE!!

And about the rFactor converted F1 1988 mod, I have one finished completely with only two or three small bugs in it... I could release it but I simply DON'T WANT TO because of people complaining, lack of respect and lack of patience...
schumacher180,on your CART mod,i know it is WIP,that is why i do not say anything much or anything at all on 1998 CART forum Smile,this is the point i am trying to make,i have info that your working on it and i don't bother because u have to alternate with your life (and your GF's :lol: )u came back with a modding group in which i think CK is also among,atleast u post a view works which is already enough to let R4S know the mod is on board(just like your 1986 season right up to it's release an leeched by an idiot called Arnold) ,then again have u heard from fretzen127? so u know david marques registered on this website without activity, what the people of this site needs or what i need is to atleast hear thier voice through thier post,at least it has been april since sky and fretzen127 posted any thing and no one has said any thing up until last week,so please schumacher180 don't be offended by our imatience,all we want is to hear from them

David Marques is on R4S Big Grin Big Grin

Hey Guys... Oh I'm not dead at all. In fact, all of our mods have been revamped over the passed months. The reason why I've been "dead" is that RaceSimulations got unplugged and I can't seem to post anything on this new site. I've tried on several occasions to release our mods here, but it keeps telling me that I have no permission?!? I can't even respond to PMs that people have sent me. A little strange. If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know. I really want to share our updated mods ASAP. Trust me, they are worth it, including the new 84 mod and maybe something else, who knows?

Staff
dmarques Wrote:Hey Guys... Oh I'm not dead at all. In fact, all of our mods have been revamped over the passed months. The reason why I've been "dead" is that RaceSimulations got unplugged and I can't seem to post anything on this new site. I've tried on several occasions to release our mods here, but it keeps telling me that I have no permission?!? I can't even respond to PMs that people have sent me. A little strange. If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know. I really want to share our updated mods ASAP. Trust me, they are worth it, including the new 84 mod and maybe something else, who knows?

Hi David, nice to see that you're back.

We're actually just guessing a bit, but the reason why you cannot post stuff here could only depend on the fact that we've created an anti-spam filter like the post approval by Mods or Admins. Anyways, usually you can add your stuff here. That should work, as the board and the forum are seperated from each other in the user and posting system.

We're sorry that we've made it so complicated, but that should not happen of course, we are sorry. If you still have some questions, just ask me Smile

dmarques Wrote:the new 84 mod

Monday?

Just kidding,David Big Grin ...anyway, fantastic to see you're here!

Welcome back, mate!

dmarques Wrote:Hey Guys... Oh I'm not dead at all. In fact, all of our mods have been revamped over the passed months. The reason why I've been "dead" is that RaceSimulations got unplugged and I can't seem to post anything on this new site. I've tried on several occasions to release our mods here, but it keeps telling me that I have no permission?!? I can't even respond to PMs that people have sent me. A little strange. If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know. I really want to share our updated mods ASAP. Trust me, they are worth it, including the new 84 mod and maybe something else, who knows?
Do you know how happy i am Cry Cry Cry Cry thank you very much Cry Cry and thank you schumacher180,for your efforts on your mod
Big Grin