Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Return of Racesimulations.com will be soon a fact

Staff
And not to forget RS started in 2001 or something and R4S early 2013.. You can't compare that.. RS had 200.000+ members, R4S has way less.

As long as the good vibes don't leave R4S, I'm satisfied.

I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !

It wont be back online

10 years of fights, loves lots of fun are for ever in our memories.

RIP

10-08-2002 - 24-12-2012
I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !

Racesimulations is dead - that's why let's put our power to make R4S better because this is the future.
George, Vettel is faster than you! Please do not be devil!

Staff
Wasn't it obvious for a long time RS is dead?

And although R4S is a good replacement, I still miss something here.. I don't know what, but I miss something.. Maybe topics like 'Post meaningless notices about your life here'.. RS used to be a community where people didn't only talk about racesims, but also about other, useless stuff. I think I kinda miss that here.

lexieboy Wrote:Wasn't it obvious for a long time RS is dead?

And although R4S is a good replacement, I still miss something here.. I don't know what, but I miss something.. Maybe topics like 'Post meaningless notices about your life here'.. RS used to be a community where people didn't only talk about racesims, but also about other, useless stuff. I think I kinda miss that here.

Yes , it misses the interest... It looks like people dont care anymore. This website is basically a desert.

In a year of membership I have 8 posts. In Racesimulations by this time I would have 1500 or more
[Image: tumblr_mdr11bzv1H1qlt7lao3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mbfskokGup1qlt7lao3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mbfskokGup1qlt7lao1_250.gif]

Staff
Could be because F1 Challenge is getting older and older, and RS was practically based on F1 Challenge. Games like rFactor, Race07/GTR Evolution etc. were never the most popular, although they were/are miles better. Sad to see it's going like this, but there's nothing we can really do about it I think.

lexieboy Wrote:Could be because F1 Challenge is getting older and older, and RS was practically based on F1 Challenge. Games like rFactor, Race07/GTR Evolution etc. were never the most popular, although they were/are miles better. Sad to see it's going like this, but there's nothing we can really do about it I think.

F1C is not the problem. The problem is the low number of people around and yes - the lack of funny off topics.
George, Vettel is faster than you! Please do not be devil!

Can't deny that RaceSimulations was awesome and that it had something special, something which M4Driving had as well.. I have to say DrivingItalia is looking great nowadays as it's now been owned by the man who also made M4Driving... It's even quite similar to what M4D once was and I like it. The lack of members and maybe the good old black theme of RaceSimulations is missing here, just don't know..