Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return of Racesimulations.com will be soon a fact
I know I'm not very active on this forum. But i think that the idea of Race4Sim and racesimulations merging is the best. We have the few new and young members and the hardcore old school members.

IM SO EXCITED !!!
[Image: tumblr_mdr11bzv1H1qlt7lao3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mbfskokGup1qlt7lao3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mbfskokGup1qlt7lao1_250.gif]
I just forgot who they admins would be Wink

fisicoF1 Wrote:Just one question: What about R4S?
I think Race4Sim is a great forum, like you had in the far past next to RSC , Racesimulations / BHmotorsports / M4Driving etc.
You support multiple games not only the old once that a big +

Just keep it or try to recontact Ivo about corporating together orso.
Once again im not sure what the new setup will be for racesimulations, if it as it was planned to be in September it will be a great community with lots of features, new games interactive with social media etc. One hell of a community every diehard racesim lover would be proud on.

But maybe its just the old Racesimulations with a new skin, i can't tell.
There's a new generation born the past 2 years, its to them to make a big succes and create some new great days as it was in good old days Smile
Getting exciting because you managed to make the Minardi Update with the stamp on the stayer sponsor "Not Paid " sorry im a bit sentimental.
I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !
Staff
Hmm ok. Just one question; is phpBB 3 gonna be installed on the forum? Or you don't know that either? Anyway, I'll just be patient then.
Yes it will be PHP3 ofcourse PHPBB2 is out dated and weak in security
I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !
kmerse Wrote:Hyper awesome news!
R4S still can be operate as a backup plan for Racesimulations, or they could merge or whatever. I understand that Fisico put a lot of effort into this community as well, and I hope we'll find a sollution. Maybe it will become a harbor for modders to discuss their project privately before they release them to the public Smile

Good idea. Smile And, more importantly:

3tec Wrote:Hope he minded a better anti-spambot protection, too...
stopper12 Wrote:I know I'm not very active on this forum. But i think that the idea of Race4Sim and racesimulations merging is the best. We have the few new and young members and the hardcore old school members.

IM SO EXCITED !!!
If cars with a little diffuser and ones with a big or a double one were merged in the 2009 F1 WC, RS and R4S can do that as well! Big Grin
[Image: homogp_don_t_touch_all.gif]
[Image: Targhe.gif]
The more communities, the better, this community should go his own way and not try to be a replacement for RaceSimulations.com, I think Race4Sim is great because shortly ago, we only had RaceSimulations.com, while a lot further back we had M4Driving, BHMotorsports, RaceSimCentral and some I might have forgotten to mention here. If RaceSimulations.com will indeed make it's comeback, I'll remain as a moderator there for sure and this community should just go on like they've been doing in the past month's. ;D
Staff
Any idea on when it might be returning? For some reason I can't help thinking it's just a joke :/ Haven't seen any real proof of Ivo saying it'll return..
I cannot imagine Ivo will throw his "lifework" away so easily. However, you may be right, that silence after the sensational news does concern me. :roll:
Staff
We'll see what happens, anyway if it returns or not, I'll follow on this forum helping to F1C and rF community. Now I don't care so much if it return to be online or not. Wink