Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Return of Racesimulations.com will be soon a fact

It's a long time i actually visited this forum or cared any of the F1 games.

But i have been spoken to Ivo a few days ago.
And it seems that racesimulations.com will be raise out of its ashes.
It can be questioned if the servers really crashed where it was hosted by, but he told me that he is getting server space on a server from a friend of him.
So probably in a few weeks orso racesimulations will be back.
When asking Ivo to take over Racesimulations, what id asked 10 times or so, i received the same answer, i can't sell it because i put a lot of energy in it, so its kinda an emotional must for him to have it back online.

What this means ?
* There is just a backup of July 2012 if im correct
* Lots of files are lost, as Ivo says, not sure in how far this is correct
* The users who were admins will be still admiuns
* There will be a new Layout as already leaked back in October.

So well i though probably i should share this information here, did it already on Facebook but i dont have that much ex members on it.
Don't shoot the messenger i just had this info from ivo, and for some of you don't be affraid i won't be active on the "new" racesimulations.com not on the forum and not in the background as i did before Wink
I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !

Really guys, I'm the only one to be AT LEAST mildly excited by this? Even if for now it's only an announcement and nothing concrete? Confusedhock:

Staff
I'm excited by it too, but there's one problem; there were only moderators active, no admins :/ I hope Ivo can become active again too, so we can work towards making RS active again together..

lexieboy Wrote:I'm excited by it too, but there's one problem; there were only moderators active, no admins :/ I hope Ivo can become active again too, so we can work towards making RS active again together..

Yeah, I hope he will promote some of our important members to admins. Other than that, I am looking forward to Racesimulations reborn, will cross my fingers for that ;D

About the admins, if im correct there will be 2 admins, this was already planned for the old racesimulations in september when i had an online meeting with him.
There where a few people nominated to be the new admins, checked the names couple of times with him.

So probably he will come back on this Smile 100% sure there will be admins on the board.
I wanna be a rebel no longer wanna hide, i wanna loose control and dance all night !

Staff
Tell me the names Big Grin xD At least I'm sure I'll be moderator since I already was, but I wanna be admin too xD

Staff
I would like to be a moderator, but for sure i won't be it Sad

Patience is a virtue, I believe the site being back online is the most important issue right now. Smile

Staff
Just one question: What about R4S?

Hyper awesome news!
R4S still can be operate as a backup plan for Racesimulations, or they could merge or whatever. I understand that Fisico put a lot of effort into this community as well, and I hope we'll find a sollution. Maybe it will become a harbor for modders to discuss their project privately before they release them to the public Smile