Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F1c 1986 Season
Hi Cristian.

thank you for the information.
I didn't know about it. now I check their Facebook page and it seems that this 1986 mod is as same as rFactor2.

I think my 1986 mod is up to you guys including david. if you guys hope rfactor2 1986 cars, i give up my 1986 project for f1c
in this case david will convert rfactor2 1986 cars to f1c. but I will continue my 1986 project for another games.
Hi Cherry! In my opinion your cars look very very good, lot of details, I think for example for ferrari, yours look better than the one for rf 2.

But just my opinion Wink

Good continuation and thank you for your work Wink

Regards
(09-08-2018, 01:45 AM)cherry Wrote: Hi Cristian.

thank you for the information.
I didn't know about it. now I check their Facebook page and it seems that this 1986 mod is as same as rFactor2.

I think my 1986 mod is up to you guys including david. if you guys hope rfactor2 1986 cars, i give up my 1986 project for f1c
in this case david will convert rfactor2 1986 cars to f1c. but I will continue my 1986 project for another games.

In my humble opinion, I think you should carry on if you really want to created and release those cars Wink
Hi Cherry, hi everyone!!

In my opinion, some cars like Williams, Brabham, Benetton, Ligier and Tyrrell of rf2 looks very good, but I've to say that, the cars that you've made until now (Ferrari and Mclaren) looks very very good, I like them more than Ferrari-Mclaren from rf2, by far.
I would like to include myself in Titi's and Cristian Luis opinions, and also say: follow what your heart says to you, master Big Grin .
I don't know how would look these teams (Will, Brabh, Ben, Lig, Tyrr) made by you, but at least... your Ferr and McL looks so much better. 2 of 2. In addition, if you finally decide yo release them in groups of 3 or something, the waiting will be shorter.

Whatever do you want to do, will be good. This is my opinion, and I'm agree with titi and Cristian Luis.
Best wishes, thank you for everything, and have a nice continuation! Big Grin
Hello everyone!! How are you? I hope everything is going fine Tongue
There are any news about 1986? Big Grin

Best wishes Big Grin
now I am putting  the rim and tire which David provide me on Mclaren and Ferrari and I am making williams.
I already finished Mclaren and sent it to david. Probably I will be able to send Ferrari this weekends.
[Image: fw11.jpg]
below pics are zmodeler shading pics. hope you guys like these.
Ferrari's wheels are wrong(it is 1985 year's wheels) but I or David Eventually will fix it.
I think you guys can imagine the in game graphic from below pics.

Mclaren MP4/2C
[Image: imgFerrari ]]

Ferrari F1-86
[Image: F186-1.jpg]
So perfect! Thank you for your devotion cherry Wink
So glad to see these pics of the McLaren and Ferrari, and last but not less important, the starting Williams! Smile

As titi said, they're perfect, master!! Big Grin Both cars are beautiful and very well done.
Looking forward to test them in game, patience will worth it!
Thank you very much, once again!! Best wishes Wink