Race4Sim.com

Full Version: Multiplayer revival: Fun League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi guys

Few weeks ago after Poochihead and Bande87 uploaded Pietrekks's modified .exe along with gamepack on several forums, F1 Challenge 99-02 multiplayer was brought back to life. Few times already we've had over 10 players on server. League suggestion comes from our group chat from Dojo.

All needed downloads:
2004RH League Spec with DMarquez tracks
Mirrors rear view fix for Sakhir and Silverstone
improved TvCam
Imola update
Recommendation: change this value in your .PLR file - Other Volume Ratio from "1.0000" to "0.5000"

Qualy 15 mins Race Lenght 25%
Fuel usage x4
Tire usage  x2
Driving assists : TC High and Clutch, 1 Obligatory pit stop, Mechanical Damages Off
Max drivers  20
Racing Day : Saturday, Start of Qualy at 20:00 CEST, next round - Shanghai, China 20.10.2018

Race results standings calendar

Current drivers list 14/20         
Ferrari -  En3MiGo_2k SF1 / free entry
Williams -  Scuderia_Ethan / free entry
McLaren - Kimi Raikonen  / Mario90
Renault -  Bande87 /
free entry
BAR -  BIGMEKK05 /
free entry
Sauber - MMXex / free entry
Jaguar- Poochihead / ElWarrior
Toyota - The Editor / free entry
Jordan- Skandre / Moises Abreu  
Minardi - azschmy / Seb Vettel

Drivers in grey color missed (at least) last 3 races
Aghi - McLaren , Dojo - Renault, robo - BAR,  The Schumisko - BAR, deokastyler, flintey360, julies11

Please share your opinions and post if you would like to join. Cheers Big Grin
Hey there! If possible I would like to join with Williams. Thanks Big Grin. I also have some things I need clarified. I have an original copy of F1C and I have the 2004RH mod installed on top of that. My question is; If I replace the original .exe with the modified one that works online, will it work? Or will it have issues with the serial key?
2004RH MODE
Ferrari-Antonio/John Doe
WilliamF1 Scuderia_Ethan/1 free place
McLaren-Kimi Raikonen/Aghilesh
Reanult-Dojo/1 free palce
BAR-2 free places
JAGUAR-2 free places
Toyota-2 Free places
Jordan-2 free places
Minardi-2 free place
Hi Mephisto Big Grin

We will post the link for packed game with 04RH mod on Friday or Saturday, but your way will most probably work well too Big Grin

Hi Dojo, i updated the drivers list on the first post, currently we have 9 drivers and waiting for team declaration from Pietrek ; )
If you're upload only the updated physics it were better for many players maybe? And direct link to 2004RH is on the R4S Page Smile
(08-25-2018, 07:42 AM)haunetal1990 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're upload only the updated physics it were better for many players maybe? And direct link to 2004RH is on the R4S Page Smile

I decided to implement DMarquez tracks because they're are of super quality and maybe more ppl will be interested in his great work : ), pack contains RH04, league spec, tracks and modified .exe so it needs to be downloaded to avoid mismatches, link in the first post Wink
Could we run with TC set to low instead of high?
Mephisto eeeeasy Big Grin most ppl will be using keyboard so TC High is a must have, also checking if it's low or high would require examining telemetry files cause while creating the game server there are only two options regarding helps: Allowed/Disallowed
(08-25-2018, 03:45 PM)skandre7 Wrote: [ -> ]Mephisto eeeeasy Big Grin most ppl will be using keyboard so TC High is a must have, also checking if it's low or high would require examining telemetry files cause while creating the game server there are only two options regarding helps: Allowed/Disallowed

Oh! What a pity... No matter.
First race succesfully took place yesterday, after few small technical issues all drivers joined the server without big problems Big Grin . Here are the final results:

Qualy

Race

Race highlights by Bande87

Pages: 1 2 3 4